Hoyt Mystic Rebel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt Mystic Rebel

Hey all! My wife decided she'd like to try shooting a bow, and she scored a Hoyt Mystic Rebel. The draw is a little long for her. I see that it has the B cam, but couldn't tell if you could shorten the draw or not. Anyone have any experience with these bows? Thanks!

Ttt

Comment

Been awhile since I've seen a Rebel riser. You are probably going to need to call a Hoyt dealer or call Hoyt direct; I don't think the manuals online go far enough back.

Comment

Thanks Rat! That was what I was thinking would have to be done.

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

You can find the correct cam configuration for her draw length here, if you know what year model it is.

You may never actually be able to find the correct cams since Hoyt doesn't make them any more, and they are very difficult to locate used form someone selling them. I have been looking for some cams for about three years now, and haven't found them yet.

Comment

The Rebel probably has the E Wheel. How much too long is the draw? Finding the right cam may be a trick. If the draw length is not more than an inch you can manipulate the strings and cables to get what you need. If it's more than that, a different cam is needed.

Comment

It is set at 26" I believe. She needs 25.5. I was think getting it to 25 then use a loop.

Comment

Working...
                X