No announcement yet.

Father of 3 victim daughters charges Nassar in Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly I want the MF’er to rotten in hell for a long time. But I think he is going to get what he deserves in jail. I hope the biggest dude both in physical size and you know what size gets his way every day with him.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
      [URL="http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/international/ct-victims-father-attack-larry-nassar-20180202-story.html"]
      This piece of garbage should be sentenced to life in general population prison....chained up in the shower
      This reminds me, I still need to work on an invention I've had in mind for a while as kind of a gag (no pun intended) gift. Soap on a Rope with a water soluble rope.

Obviously it wouldn't remove trauma inflicted to the victim in regards to the actions that put the jerk in prison but it would be a start. Just think:

Victim: Thought you might need this. Enjoy shower time.

Perp:Pfft, you just did me a favor!

*Rope disolves, soap falls*

Perp:

Comment

Horrible all the way around. Glad judge didn’t press charges. Though LEOs did a good job containing situation and being as respectful as they could in that situation. He will wish he was dead after a while in prison. He may be a tight end now, but he’s about to be a wide receiver.

Comment

I’d just offer a prison gang a $5000 bounty... eventually they’ll get him and then it’s “Bye Felicia”

Comment

Don’t blame him one bit. I imagine that officer was whispering in his ear that he agrees with his reaction but can’t let him go. I’m sure they’ve been watching all this and prison and he’ll get his when he gets there. POS!!

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
              His sentence should be the 5 min in a locked room with that guy like he suggested
              In other words DEATH if I was the dad!

Comment

I know we are supposed to forgive and let God judge... But I don't think I could let that one go. Also he should have been a little sneakier and he would have had him.

Comment

At some point we have to get back to public hangings.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't have done anything different, just wish he could of gotten his hands on the scum

Comment

Not sure he will serve his full sentence, I bet he commits suicide. (Nassar)
                      Last edited by Texas007; 02-02-2018, 10:24 PM. Reason: Name

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                        http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...202-story.html

Those LEOs moved a bit quick IMO..should have let him get in at least one lick

This piece of garbage should be sentenced to life in general population prison....chained up in the shower
                        I think he was...kinda

Serving 2 consecutive sentences, I think, one Federal which is 60yrs, the other is 39 or 40 yrs. The Federal sentence he will serve everyday of that sentence. Not sure he will survive it.

Comment

Sounds like good idea to me. 5minutes

Comment

It's hard to watch that video. I feel for that man.

Comment

I would have liked to see the dad get his justice. Nassar will end up on protective custody and locked behind a door with access to his own private shower.

Comment

You can surely tell those officers were sympathetic. I’ve seen take downs in person enough to know when there is restraint. They’re usually a lot more harsh than that. Good on them in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X