Prayers needed for great person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers needed for great person

Some of you guy remember JYoung. Big Jeff is having a medical procedure and I’m worried about the big guy. I have sent prayers myself. If you guys and gals could take a moment it would be appreciated. He is one of the most caring humans I have ever met and a gentle giant. I pray for his medical team and to give you strength Jeff. Tight lines I look forward to more good times on the water amigo

Prayers sent for Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Some of you guy remember JYoung. Big Jeff is having a medical procedure and I’m worried about the big guy. I have sent prayers myself. If you guys and gals could take a moment it would be appreciated. He is one of the most caring humans I have ever met and a gentle giant. I pray for his medical team and to give you strength Jeff. Tight lines I look forward to more good times on the water amigo
      Been praying for my amigo all day. You are spot on about him. One of the best people I Know and I am honored to call him a truly close friend.

Comment

Prayers up for Jeff!

Comment

LORD touch Jeff and bless the hands that will be working on him. Give him peace and healing

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Prayers Up!!!

Comment

Prayers up for Jeff.

Comment

Prayers going up high!

Comment

Prayers sent to Jeff

Comment

I met Jeff years ago at a Bownanza, and like others have said, he has a gentle spirit and a soft heart for people in general. I'm sorry to hear his health has continued to deteriorate.

Lord, You know this man Jeff to be one of Yours. We ask You to work a miracle in him through Your divine touch, through all his care-givers, and through intercessory prayer. We ask you for guidance for his care-givers, for strength for Jeff to endure and for a right diagnosis and treatment to improve his station. Our brother Jeff is a warrior for Your Kingdom. Give him the Spirit to fight and come through this to be a testimony for You Lord. Comfort Jeff's family and friends as they stand with him, in Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen.

Thank you for posting this Glen. Please keep us updated.

Comment

Done

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up for Jeff!

Comment

Working...
                              X