Mom, Baby Killed by Grizzly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mom, Baby Killed by Grizzly

Mom and 10 month old baby killed at remote cabin in Canada. Prayers up for the family.

A mother and her 10-month-old daughter were mauled to death by a grizzly bear while the 37-year-old was spending her maternity leave at a remote cabin in Canada, officials said.

It'd be open season on all grizzly bears if I were that ol' boy. There'd be dead bears everywhere.

I can't imagine how heart broken he is right now.

Comment

Dang so sad.

Comment

Very sad, prayers for the family

Comment

That’s awful.

Comment

Wow to some of the animal lovers comments. Those type people are going too far.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Wow to some of the animal lovers comments. Those type people are going too far.
              Some of those people are pretty sickening. Most of those idiots value the life of a **** bear over a human being!!

Comment

������������For that family.

Comment

Going to be more of this kind of news coming from BC. Since the liberal govt and tree huggers got the Grizzly hunting season shut down, there is going to be more incidents because there will be alot more bears and they will no longer fear man.
                  Last edited by TexasTK; 11-29-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Prayers for the family.

Comment

I have no way of imagining the father/husband's pain. So sad... prayers for all affected.

Comment

That's awful. I can't imagine what that family is going through.

I don't know what I scrolled down to the comments. People are disgusting these days. I can't imagine ever saying/typing something like that about the death of a mother and baby.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                          That's awful. I can't imagine what that family is going through.

I don't know what I scrolled down to the comments. People are disgusting these days. I can't imagine ever saying/typing something like that about the death of a mother and baby.
                          And they say hunters are the ones sick in the head with mental issues...

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                            I have no way of imagining the father/husband's pain. So sad... prayers for all affected.
                            I have a 9 month old daughter, and just reading the headline put a knot in my stomach.

Comment

Cant begin to imagine the pain that man is going through, then the peta lover comments just make me sick. Prayers up for that man

Comment

Working...
                              X