• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Is Coach Horny still at UT?
    Coach PeeWee Horny?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      Coach PeeWee Horny?
      The rape apologist for Briles that Tommy hired.

Comment

You can't make this stuff up . . Like National Enquirer off up in here . .

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 12

Blow, rub and tugs, stolen Gatorade and vodka, strip clubs, infidelity. All fun and games, and then they had to mess it up with racism. Dang it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard he's volunteering for battered women shelters in Norman to make up for his mistake......

Comment

Yep, he's a peon Special Teams QC.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                That can of worms I mentioned. I have a feeling the road goes on forever and the party never ends for this fella.

This has already been proven false by someone who was actually there - and the Father of Grimes.

McMurphy is unbelievable

Comment

What is McMurphy’s beef with Meyer?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Ummmmm, you want OU to win the conference?

I want WVU to win out, opening the door for Texas.
                    Hey Bob, if I am looking at it right, West Virginia losing to OK. State gives WV. 2 losses. If Texas wins out, then it wont matter who wins WV-OK game. Either way Texas plays for Big 12 Championship. IF Oklahoma wins that game West Virginia has 3 conference losses. If West Virginia wins, Oklahoma has 2 conference losses, and Texas plays in the championship because they beat Oklahoma. Am I right on this? Hook Em!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      This has already been proven false by someone who was actually there - and the Father of Grimes.

McMurphy is unbelievable
                      He and Zach seem to be getting along nicely. It's not his story, it's @watchstadium sourced material. It's going to get messy and stupid!

Urban will have a health scare once again.
                      Last edited by Chad C; 11-13-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

Im not sure if it is an actual beef, or if he is just trying to piggyback off the ridiculousness of the last drama he started.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          Im not sure if it is an actual beef, or if he is just trying to piggyback off the ridiculousness of the last drama he started.
                          So McMurphy is essentially unemployed. Has is own little “insider” website. What a mess.

Sure wish Zach would post the videos already.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I heard he's volunteering for battered women shelters in Norman to make up for his mistake......
                            Fox guarding the henhouse . . That's not right . .

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              He and Zach seem to be getting along nicely. It's not his story, it's @watchstadium sourced material. It's going to get messy and stupid!
                              Not really - WRs that were there already said it was dumb. There's a recording from the Player's Father said that Urban Meyer and tOSU were nothing but honorable.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                                Its two fold. It started with a beef with ESPN and then Meyer. ESPN let McMurphy go in one of their rounds of layoffs. McMurphy is ****** at ESPN, but he has nobody to tell him which stories he can go after and print. He probably went looking for a big story to show it to ESPN. I believe he had a non-compete so he had to use social media (Facebook) to publish everything. He is still getting paid his contract by ESPN which is great.

So he has a big story that he can break, making ESPN look bad in the process for letting him go and not having the story. If you remember back when the story broke on Meyer, ESPN didn't run it for half the day and finally gave in. They even had McMurphy on air the next day and in part, I think McMurphy got his last laugh with ESPN. I think that is why McMurphy went after the story so hard in the first part.

The second part, is McMurphy had the story and Urban stood up there at Big 10 Media Day and lied. It made McMurphy look bad and Urban basically calling him a liar. I think that created the red *** to go scorched earth on Meyer and keep on it. The more Urban / Ohio State dug in, so did McMurphy.

Comment

Working...
                                X