Deal Alert Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal Alert Academy

If you are interested in a tyto style replacement blade knife, give these a try. I bought a pack when they were $9.99 for 4. They just marked them down to $5.99. I have been very pleased with them so I stocked up when I saw the price drop.

I have quartered and knuckled out 3 deer with them so far. I used a new knife each time but when I went back to check edge retention, all would still shave easily. If you use a knife like a hatchet when cleaning deer, these are not for you. But if you use one like a scalpel, these are awesome.

I love my Outdoor Edge Razor Pro, but may have to give these a shot. Would be great for caping out skulls.

Comment

Dang it. They won't ship to store and Midland/Odessa don't carry 'em. May have to look for some if/when I go to Angelo.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
        I love my Outdoor Edge Razor Pro, but may have to give these a shot. Would be great for caping out skulls.
        I really like the flex of the blade for some tasks such as caping and removing back straps. Kind of like a mini fillet knife.

Comment

Working...
        X