Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 07-31-2017, 01:39 PM   #1
jerp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Shackleford Co.
Default "The Mooch" already gone?

Multiple sources are reporting Anthony Scaramucci is out as WH Director of Communications. The chaos continues!
jerp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 01:44 PM   #2
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
Multiple sources are reporting Anthony Scaramucci is out as WH Director of Communications. The chaos continues!
Just popped up on my phone!!! I got nothing but.........
Gee-zus......help us!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 01:55 PM   #3
100%TtId
Ten Point

Gen Kelly probably told the Mooch how the cow ate the cabbage.
100%TtId is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 01:56 PM   #4
ladrones
Pope & Young

Gives something for the media to focus on.
ladrones is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 01:57 PM   #5
GarGuy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
Gen Kelly probably told the Mooch how the cow ate the cabbage.
Yep. Moochy hire in answering to noone but Trump.. general Kelly aint having that crap.
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 02:02 PM   #6
jerp
Pope & Young

As a matter of fact, the NYT is reporting that was the first official act Kelly ordered after taking the job. Can you imagine two more polar opposites?

Last edited by jerp; 07-31-2017 at 02:04 PM..
Old 07-31-2017, 02:07 PM   #7
stykshooter
Ten Point

Hunt In: S. Dakota, Nebraska & Texas

Mooch was a good friend of Trump wasn't he ??? Mooch did sell his law firm to work WH
stykshooter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 02:09 PM   #8
ladrones
Pope & Young

At least mooch was able to get rid of the establishment butt plug in rinse preibus.
ladrones is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 02:19 PM   #9
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rusk County

Now I wish General Kelly would be kicked to the curb
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 02:34 PM   #10
Shane
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mismatched camo

He's a genius business man. He will surround himself with all the smartest and best people. He'll listen to wise counsel. Yada, yada.....

Maybe......someday.......after he runs through all the bozos he can find first - IF he hasn't alienated all the best and brightest by then......

So frustrating and hard to watch.....
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 02:39 PM   #11
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
Yep. Moochy hire in answering to noone but Trump.. general Kelly aint having that crap.
Thank GOD there is an adult in the West Wing now!!!

Old 07-31-2017, 02:40 PM   #12
stykshooter
Ten Point

Hunt In: S. Dakota, Nebraska & Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
Now I wish General Kelly would be kicked to the curb
I'm not sure how any of these Professional military men can work with Trumps management style. Military ppl need plans, policies to execute any orders
stykshooter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 02:41 PM   #13
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
He's a genius business man. He will surround himself with all the smartest and best people. He'll listen to wise counsel. Yada, yada.....

Maybe......someday.......after he runs through all the bozos he can find first - IF he hasn't alienated all the best and brightest by then......

So frustrating and hard to watch.....
.......and drops the microphone!!!

Old 07-31-2017, 02:47 PM   #14
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rusk County

Quote:
Originally Posted by stykshooter View Post
I'm not sure how any of these Professional military men can work with Trumps management style. Military ppl need plans, policies to execute any orders
He delegates..Gen Mattis just does his own thing..Kelly was doing his own thing with the DHS, thats why I'm not a fan, Kelly was pushing for and signed 15K more H2B's even though the annual amount was hit in march....don't like him..
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 02:58 PM   #15
Jason Fry
Ten Point

Hunt In: a tall tree

Is it "draining the swamp" if you're firing people you hired?
Jason Fry is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 03:18 PM   #16
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Fry View Post
Bwahahaha! !!
I don't care who u r.......that's funny.

Old 07-31-2017, 03:19 PM   #17
LWC
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Fry View Post
Don't forget all the folks that have turned down his job offers. I guess they count as swamp drainees too
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 03:24 PM   #18
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

More important is the Reince was replaced. Something tells me between him and Spicer the leaking was strong.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 03:35 PM   #19
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Hunt In: \_(ツ)_/

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  25.4 KB
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 04:53 PM   #20
Vermin93
Eight Point

Hunt In: North TX, OK, TN

Seriously, is anyone surprised that Trump would hire someone like Scaramucci? Two peas in a pod.
Vermin93 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 05:06 PM   #21
Palehorse
Six Point

Hunt In: All over

Now, Rex Tillerson may be the next to go.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-tiller...t-chaos-644242
Palehorse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 05:23 PM   #22
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Hunt In: my birthday suit

This sort of white washing was one of my greatest fears with Trump and a main reason I didn't vote for him. Personally, I never believed Trump had that burning desire to be POTUS. I think he liked the idea of nearly required adoration but doing that job....I never really thought it was his cup of tea. His ego and boundless insecurities need to step aside and allow informed people to advise him. At this level, if one doesn't have to power to kill off any dissenters, the sham won't work. To hell with loyalty to a man. Loyalty to the Country is what we need; especially with turncoat Repubes in office. Trump needs to stay focused and stop chasing squirrels.
Livin'2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 05:54 PM   #23
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
This sort of white washing was one of my greatest fears with Trump and a main reason I didn't vote for him. Personally, I never believed Trump had that burning desire to be POTUS. I think he liked the idea of nearly required adoration but doing that job....I never really thought it was his cup of tea. His ego and boundless insecurities need to step aside and allow informed people to advise him. At this level, if one doesn't have to power to kill off any dissenters, the sham won't work. To hell with loyalty to a man. Loyalty to the Country is what we need; especially with turncoat Repubes in office. Trump needs to stay focused and stop chasing squirrels.
That is absoulutely fair... ...it is high time his staunchest supporters stop pointing fingers and accept this crap is for real!! Many of his ideas are legitimate and I will support them, but chasing squirrels has run its course. Let's get to work on the people's business!!!

Old 07-31-2017, 05:58 PM   #24
Shane
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
That is absoulutely fair... ...it is high time his staunchest supporters stop pointing fingers and accept this crap is for real!! Many of his ideas are legitimate and I will support them, but chasing squirrels has run its course. Let's get to work on the people's business!!!

YES!^^

It should be about results and principles, not personalities.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:03 PM   #25
jerp
Pope & Young

As little respect as I have for him as a President, a businessman and a human in general, when my feet hit the floor every morning I am still very glad MrsClinton is not in the White House. That is my only solace. I am also encouraged at how some of his cabinet heads are reversing the overreach in their respective departments. If behind the scenes they can make some progress in dismantling the administrative state I will be happy. I have not given up on Congress yet either - maybe I should but I remain hopeful even though I cannot give you a compelling reason why.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:10 PM   #26
batmaninja
Eight Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

How many people has Trump hired and fired so far? And still, not one, not anyone really, has any concrete proof of a Trump/Russia collusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 06:12 PM   #27
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

So, there is some inconvenient and almost embarrassing shuffling goong on in the WH.
I dont like it either but why cant we leave that to the knuckelheads over there and recognize all the positive news coming out of the WH like https://www.wsj.com/articles/as-wash...ing-1501423201
Or record stock market, less illegal immigrants....etc.
Even with the seemingly never ending drama things do show to be improving by and large
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 06:28 PM   #28
Shane
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
As little respect as I have for him as a President, a businessman and a human in general, when my feet hit the floor every morning I am still very glad MrsClinton is not in the White House. That is my only solace. I am also encouraged at how some of his cabinet heads are reversing the overreach in their respective departments. If behind the scenes they can make some progress in dismantling the administrative state I will be happy. I have not given up on Congress yet either - maybe I should but I remain hopeful even though I cannot give you a compelling reason why.
Agreed. While it's incredibly disappointing and frustrating to see such under-performance when there is so much potential in place, at least Hillary isn't in the White House. It's kinda like being glad you only have VD instead of cancer, I guess.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:09 PM   #29
Traildust
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Green Screen

https://youtu.be/E84VqqCPI7w
Traildust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 08:34 PM   #30
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

I'm convinced in 5yrs video of all of this will be syndicated and marketed as "The Apprentice: White House". NBC will make billions and we will all laugh....

Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 12:22 PM   #31
SMC
Banned!!!

Hunt In: Looking for a place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Agreed. While it's incredibly disappointing and frustrating to see such under-performance when there is so much potential in place, at least Hillary isn't in the White House. It's kinda like being glad you only have VD instead of cancer, I guess.
But what if the VD was treatment resistant syphilis. Wouldn't you wish you had cancer instead..
SMC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 12:28 PM   #32
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
So, there is some inconvenient and almost embarrassing shuffling goong on in the WH.
I dont like it either but why cant we leave that to the knuckelheads over there and recognize all the positive news coming out of the WH like https://www.wsj.com/articles/as-wash...ing-1501423201
Or record stock market, less illegal immigrants....etc.
Even with the seemingly never ending drama things do show to be improving by and large
Lot of hooha going on as he continues to struggle to build a good team. That aside...everything he is accomplishing is exactly what I was hoping for when I pressed that button.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 12:53 PM   #33
Stoof
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Will work for hunts.

This here is an interesting angle: http://taskandpurpose.com/john-kelly...trump-babysit/
Stoof is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 01:22 PM   #34
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
I'm convinced in 5yrs video of all of this will be syndicated and marketed as "The Apprentice: White House". NBC will make billions and we will all laugh....

It will definitely be a made for tv mini series.....lol.

Old 08-01-2017, 10:15 PM   #35
TeamAmerica
Six Point

Hunt In: Corsicana (Navarro County)

While everyone here is talking about the Mooch and transgender, the world is becoming a more dangerous place. We will be in more trouble if Tillerson resigns (not to mention Sessions). Iran and North Korea are making progress and are hell bent on our destruction. Who cares if the market hits an all time high when the nukes start flying!
TeamAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 11:06 PM   #36
Johnny
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Montgomery & Madison Counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Lot of hooha going on as he continues to struggle to build a good team. That aside...everything he is accomplishing is exactly what I was hoping for when I pressed that button.
Yes sir....Go Trump!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2017, 12:14 AM   #37
batmaninja
Eight Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

And who cares about markets if the WH can keep intel in the WH. Yes, Trump has had some turn over but he also has had leaks on a level never seen before. He is facing hostilities from numerous angles.

I still see him keeping his promise of, stopping leaks though. And will be happy to see people get fired until they stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2017, 11:59 AM   #38
Lostacresranch
Four Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAmerica View Post
While everyone here is talking about the Mooch and transgender, the world is becoming a more dangerous place. We will be in more trouble if Tillerson resigns (not to mention Sessions). Iran and North Korea are making progress and are hell bent on our destruction. Who cares if the market hits an all time
high when the nukes start flying!

Trump has done more to keep us safe in 6 months that obama did in 8 years. For 8 years, we stood with our pants down around our ankles and let Iran, NK, Isis (a Jr. varsity team according to obama), hamas, and Russia do anything they wanted. In six months, trump has got the Chinese to push NK to be nice and has sanctioned them and stopped shipping them coal, he's gotten the Russians to actually work with US in Syria instead of against us, and got them to slow the aggression in the Ukraine. He's told Iran that they are done getting free billions from us, and said they will not Be allowed to control oil shipping routes in the Mid East. ISIS is getting the hell kicked out of them now. Finally. And if you have been paying attention, we now have a force in the Sea of Japan that is set to defend against any stupidity the NKs start.
The world has been a dangerous place for a long time. We can either continue like we did for 8 years and watch it happen, and get hammered by it, or we can prepare to met it. It seems under this potus we are getting ready.
Lostacresranch is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2017, 12:21 PM   #39
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostacresranch View Post
Trump has done more to keep us safe in 6 months that obama did in 8 years. For 8 years, we stood with our pants down around our ankles and let Iran, NK, Isis (a Jr. varsity team according to obama), hamas, and Russia do anything they wanted. In six months, trump has got the Chinese to push NK to be nice and has sanctioned them and stopped shipping them coal, he's gotten the Russians to actually work with US in Syria instead of against us, and got them to slow the aggression in the Ukraine. He's told Iran that they are done getting free billions from us, and said they will not Be allowed to control oil shipping routes in the Mid East. ISIS is getting the hell kicked out of them now. Finally. And if you have been paying attention, we now have a force in the Sea of Japan that is set to defend against any stupidity the NKs start.
The world has been a dangerous place for a long time. We can either continue like we did for 8 years and watch it happen, and get hammered by it, or we can prepare to met it. It seems under this potus we are getting ready.

But but Trump has done NOTHING but put us all in danger and is going to bring harm to us all if he doest stop his actions
bloodtrailer28 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2017, 12:26 PM   #40
TeamAmerica
Six Point

Hunt In: Corsicana (Navarro County)

Quote:
I think we are on different wavelengths. If you are comparing Trump to obama and setting obama as your benchmark, it is not a surprise in the least that yes we are doing better in foreign policy. foreign policy deserves much more of trumps attention and having already lost his first NSA in Flynn, having to reassign homeland security to chief of staff because of bad hires in mooch and priebus, dealing with donald jr and kushners public relations, and more rounds of golf than i can count, all these things add up and take his eye off the most important task at hand. we need trump to focus for 4 years, and i am not sure he can focus for 4 minutes right now.
TeamAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2017, 12:33 PM   #41
Lostacresranch
Four Point

Quote:
I think we are on different wavelengths. If you are comparing Trump to obama and setting obama as your benchmark, it is not a surprise in the least that yes we are doing better in foreign policy. foreign policy deserves much more of trumps attention and having already lost his first NSA in Flynn, having to reassign homeland security to chief of staff because of bad hires in mooch and priebus, dealing with donald jr and kushners public relations, and more rounds of golf than i can count, all these things add up and take his eye off the most important task at hand. we need trump to focus for 4 years, and i am not sure he can focus for 4 minutes right now.

If he can focus for 3 minutes and make a decision to stand up and fight instead of bending over for 4 years, that's an improvement. I'll be happy with that.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:41 PM   #42
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Thank you. Heck , I am living today......right now.....I (we) survived the last bunch of nitwits. The last administration was not good for our nation.....okay. ....we all agree!
Now let's get on with the tasks at hand. Be clear, the tasks are extensive, difficult and must have laser beam FOCUS to accomplish them effectively! Today the boy scouts and Mexican president both send official statements saying they have not spoken to our president. But he is saying they are agreeing and congratulating him.....come on man.......FOCUS!!! WE need him to come thru for everyone's sake.

Old 08-02-2017, 01:47 PM   #43
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Thank you. The last administration was not good for our nation.....okay. ....we all agree!
How hard was that to say as a black man?
Old 08-02-2017, 01:50 PM   #44
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Huh? Who is black? Obviously we never met. Or, your sphere of exposure is exceedingly lacking!

Old 08-02-2017, 02:07 PM   #45
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Huh? Who is black? Obviously we never met. Or, your sphere of exposure is exceedingly lacking!

I have like minded black conservative coworkers and friends that will bite their tongue when around other blacks and its always amazed me this unspoken rule of go along to get along among blacks and how hard it is to express your different opinions with regards to a political topic. Anyways...just always found that fascinating as well as truly sad.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:01 PM   #46
LWC
Ten Point

Quote:
I have like minded trumpster coworkers and friends that will bite their tongue when around other trumpsters and its always amazed me this unspoken rule of go along to get along among trumpsters and how hard it is to express your different opinions with regards to a political topic. Anyways...just always found that fascinating as well as truly sad.
fify
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2017, 03:50 PM   #47
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
fify
That is also true sir. I know some of those folks as well.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:23 PM   #48
Lostacresranch
Four Point

Default "The Mooch" already gone?

Quote:

Why blame the last 8 years on color? It was POLICY that got us 20 trillion in the hole. Color isn't an excuse. Blaming obama is not racist. Saying we blame obama BECAUSE of color is. If I blame his white half, maybe it would look better. We would still be 20 trillion in the hole...
Old 08-02-2017, 04:43 PM   #49
GarGuy
Pope & Young

Quote:

I cant remember what color your skin is when we are hunting, fishing, eating supper with our families etc.. Come to think of it,, we need to do some more of that soon.
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2017, 04:51 PM   #50
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Why blame the last 8 years on color? It was POLICY that got us 20 trillion in the hole. Color isn't an excuse. Blaming obama is not racist. Saying we blame obama BECAUSE of color is. If I blame his white half, maybe it would look better. We would still be 20 trillion in the hole...
I jumped off topic about my friends and coworkers regarding a comment Landrover made. Not related to the topic of the 20 trillion and policy.