Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 07-31-2017, 06:52 PM   #201
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
I got a bridge to sell you on the south side of Austin.

Interested?

No, but I'm sure you can fight to have the Fed mandate that I buy it from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 06:53 PM   #202
texansfan
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas/Marshall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostacresranch View Post
So what? I don't care if he fires a press talking head every week. He's doing what he said he was going to do, as much as a hostile congress will allow. I can't see how anyone would think this is an issue at all.
You don't fire a guy you hired last week.
It makes you look like a dufus that you didn't do your do diligence in hiring the dufus in the first place.
These are not easy positions where you dig ditches with a shovel all day.
So you must be certain of whom you put in these positions.
texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 06:57 PM   #203
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
That's my point. We only have a single person, so far. Let's see if we can't rid ourselves with some of these parasites in the primaries, then maybe some more in the next go round. This isn't going to be a quick easy fix, and no one expected it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
The swamp did get filled over night. You can't expect to be drained over night either. Give it some time
Do either of y'all pay attn to any political races outside of your own communities?

Who do you think is the easiest picking to knock off?
Old 07-31-2017, 07:32 PM   #204
100%TtId
Ten Point

Quote:
I got a bridge to sell you on the south side of Austin.
Interested?
Sorry, even if you sell your bridge, you're still a troll.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 07:37 PM   #205
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Do either of y'all pay attn to any political races outside of your own communities?

Who do you think is the easiest picking to knock off?

Nope don't pay any attention to anything outside of my small world. I'm just uninformed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 07:40 PM   #206
Vermin93
Eight Point

Hunt In: North TX, OK, TN

Quote:
So what? I don't care if he fires a press talking head every week. He's doing what he said he was going to do, as much as a hostile congress will allow. I can't see how anyone would think this is an issue at all.

Anyone who can't see that the constant chaos and instability are negatively impacting the administration is hard to take seriously, in my opinion.
Vermin93 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 08:06 PM   #207
LFD2037
Ten Point

Hunt In: Over yonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin93 View Post
Anyone who can't see that the constant chaos and instability are negatively impacting the administration is hard to take seriously, in my opinion.
Seriously, nobody cares about your opinion.
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 08:11 PM   #208
Lostacresranch
Four Point

Anyone who can't see that it hasn't effected the GNP climbing to a number not seen in decades, durable goods orders at record numbers, jobs climbing , and consumer confidence index numbers beyond any estimate, not to mention the stock market, despite every effort of the media to make it appear to be relavent is beyond logical discussion .
Lostacresranch is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 08:15 PM   #209
Lostacresranch
Four Point

Quote:
It makes you look like a dufus that you didn't do your do diligence in hiring the dufus in the first place.

Well apparently you DO, and DID. I fail to see why anyone would find that hard to understand. If you hire a guy that does not do what you want him to do, you don't wait until he makes you regret it. You fire him.
And you are correct. You DO make certain he's the right guy. If he isn't, you fire him and find the right guy. Just like trump just did.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:16 PM   #210
Shane
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mismatched camo

The firing is not the problem. Hiring that moron in the first place showed a huge lack of judgement.
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 08:52 PM   #211
Vermin93
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
Seriously, nobody cares about your opinion.

Seriously, grow up.

Trump has cratered in his favorite poll. If the lunacy doesn't stop, he will be working with Speaker Pelletier and/or Leader Schumer.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public...ez_track_jul31
Old 07-31-2017, 09:01 PM   #212
Instinct
Six Point

Hunt In: Breckenridge

Polls only matter to the left, Trump's doing exactly what I voted him in to do.
Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 09:39 PM   #213
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Hunt In: my birthday suit

Quote:

SEE....even though he won't answer my question, this is how I know professionally speaking, he is in charge of less than an m fart. I have fired several people I recently hired. As an employer, one has to be prepared to hire slowly and fire quickly. The length of employment doesn't matter. I fired a guy three days after hiring him. He decided to take a week-long, unscheduled trip to Utah...adios sucka. I'm not in Trump's inner circle but he has every Right to make these decisions whether they appear Presidential or not. I have my policy disagreements with Trump but this is his deal and i'm okay with it.
Livin'2hunt is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 09:52 PM   #214
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Quote:
Seriously, grow up.

Trump has cratered in his favorite poll. If the lunacy doesn't stop, he will be working with Speaker Pelletier and/or Leader Schumer.

This coming from a guy that goes radio silent when irrefutable facts drop-kick his irrational, bath salt-crazy drivel into oblivion. Neener Neener Neener.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:34 PM   #215
Vermin93
Eight Point

Default The Trump drama never stops...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
This coming from a guy that goes radio silent when irrefutable facts drop-kick his irrational, bath salt-crazy drivel into oblivion. Neener Neener Neener.

Sadly, you aren't guy the only guy I know who proclaims his opinions to be irrefutable facts.

Trump's job approval rating is even underwater in Texas, 42 - 51. That's how absurd the Trump reality show has become.

Trump's right wing base may have decided the ends justify the means, but they don't have the numbers to sustain their uprising given the rate at which independents have jumped ship. Meanwhile, Trumpists can't seem to get enough of the continuous calamity and foot-in-mouth statements from the President. Unfortunately, it's possible they can't help it. Peer-reviewed psychological research helps explain why this is.

Fear and Anxiety Drive Conservatives' Political Attitudes
Can brain differences explain conservatives' fear-driven political stances?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psy...ttitudes%3famp
Old 07-31-2017, 10:41 PM   #216
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

This guy absolutely CANNOT grasp that I did not vote for Trump. Just can't get it. I should take off this 'I'm A Trump Apologist' t-shirt. I get myself in more predicaments wearing this thing.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:52 PM   #217
Vermin93
Eight Point

Quote:
This guy absolutely CANNOT grasp that I did not vote for Trump. Just can't get it. I should take off this 'I'm A Trump Apologist' t-shirt. I get myself in more predicaments wearing this thing.

Whether you voted for Trump or not is irrelevant at this point. I voted for Trump in the primary and general, although now I obviously wish I hadn't.

Do you see how this works now? Probably not...
Old 07-31-2017, 11:48 PM   #218
100%TtId
Ten Point

Quote:
Fear and Anxiety Drive Conservatives' Political Attitudes
Can brain differences explain conservatives' fear-driven political stances?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psy...ttitudes%3famp
Three clicks exposes this about the author of your linked article:

Bobby Azarian is a cognitive neuroscientist at George Mason University. His work has been published in journals like Cognition & Emotion and Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, and he has written for sites like Slate, The Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, and Scientific American. He also runs the website Science Is Sexy. Follow him @BobbyAzarian.

One more click, comments from the author:

"It is wrong to assume that I am an extreme liberal because I'm critical of Trump and point out conservatives' hypersensitivities and negativity biases. I have been critical of the left in other articles. As a scientist, I'm naturally a progressive, but unfortunately some progressives have become regressive due to failing to stay within the "common sense zone." However, there is no doubt that overall, with a huge emphasis on the word "overall", the left values rational thought and logic more than the right, as the the (new) right is fundamentally opposed to science and evidence, in many regards."

Your source is so biased, he doesn't even recognize that his own viewpoint clouds his objectivity rendering his conclusions to be no more valid than DNC talking points. He clearly chastises those on the left who aren't as far left as he is.

Fake news, bud. Author's credibility is zero.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 12:15 AM   #219
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
SEE....even though he won't answer my question, this is how I know professionally speaking, he is in charge of less than an m fart. I have fired several people I recently hired. As an employer, one has to be prepared to hire slowly and fire quickly. The length of employment doesn't matter. I fired a guy three days after hiring him. He decided to take a week-long, unscheduled trip to Utah...adios sucka. I'm not in Trump's inner circle but he has every Right to make these decisions whether they appear Presidential or not. I have my policy disagreements with Trump but this is his deal and i'm okay with it.
LoL
Ok
It's obvious the guy you hired valued a vacation in Utah mute than what you were going to pay him so he went to Utah.
I hire no one with less than a master's degree and 10 years experience and they all are over 100k salary.

The people I hire are consummate professionals

Besides, they are on a 90 day probation period which means no vacay the first 90 days no questions asked (although I do ask them if they have any vacation plans before they accept the offer)

I've never had to fire anyone in under 90 days.
I just don't have those kind of people apply to the positions I hire for.

Maybe it's the industry you're in???

Lastly, my staff usually works from home 40 to 80% off the time and some of them spend two months a year working from their homes in India.

But you just don't get it.
It's not "presidential" to quickly hire a guy then fire him 10 days later. It appears as tho you are making impetuous decisions.
Either the hiring was impetuous, the firing or both.
Just acknowledge that.
You are also forgetting that Mooch and trump are friends and run in the same circle so this isn't like the guy you picked up in home depot parking lot that decided to go to Utah a week after you hired him.

If I ever hired one of my friends they'd know to "not make me look bad" so they wouldn't give crazy interviews their first week on the job.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:33 AM   #220
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Texansfan, with all the different positions you claim to hold at your company, I believe you to be more full of **** than a construction site porta potty.
Ironman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 08:51 AM   #221
Traildust
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Texansfan, with all the different positions you claim to hold at your company, I believe you to be more full of **** than a construction site porta potty.
Has anyone on this site every met him/her?

I'm visualizing a Subaru Forester with obama/binen, aspca and rainbow decals plastered on the back.
Traildust is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 08:55 AM   #222
batmaninja
Eight Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Its like coaching a football team. People get hired and fired all of the time, its about performance.

Just because you gave Osweiler a big contract, dont me you wont fire him if he cant perform when it counts.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 08:57 AM   #223
batmaninja
Eight Point

Quote:

Besides, they are on a 90 day probation period which means no vacay the first 90 days no questions asked (although I do ask them if they have any vacation plans before they accept the offer).....

Then why have a 90 day probation period if

#1 - You only hire consummate professionals.
#2 - Those people, dont apply to work for you anyways?
Old 08-01-2017, 09:56 AM   #224
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Quote:
LoL
Ok
It's obvious the guy you hired valued a vacation in Utah mute than what you were going to pay him so he went to Utah.
I hire no one with less than a master's degree and 10 years experience and they all are over 100k salary.

Besides, they are on a 90 day probation period which means no vacay the first 90 days no questions asked (although I do ask them if they have any vacation plans before they accept the offer)

I've never had to fire anyone in under 90 days.

Maybe it's the industry you're in???

Lastly, my staff usually works from home 40 to 80% off the time and some of them spend two months a year working from their homes in India.

But you just don't get it.
It's not "presidential" to quickly hire a guy then fire him 10 days later. It appears as tho you are making impetuous decisions.
Either the hiring was impetuous, the firing or both.
Just acknowledge that.
You are also forgetting that Mooch and trump are friends and run in the same circle so this isn't like the guy you picked up in home depot parking lot that decided to go to Utah a week after you hired him.

If I ever hired one of my friends they'd know to "not make me look bad" so they wouldn't give crazy interviews their first week on the job.

After all this time, I FINALLY understand what forms your ideology. Do you realize how out-of-touch, arrogant and condescending you are?? Holy crap. So, you don't have to burden yourself with the likes of janitor scum and the maintenance crew and are only taxed with managing a small room of bean counters does not make your point. Quite the opposite. You act like we are all idiots and cannot follow a directive until someone like you points. You're not the only one with a Masters degree, homie. Down here in the projeks, some of us live in the REAL WORLD bro. We deal with all of it; from the top to the bottom and everything in between. The guy that ducked out to Utah, did so on a $70K a year job. By the way, he also had a Masters degree. Not everyone can live in Obamacare Utopiaville. Some of us have to actually produce tangible products. You are asking yourself, "Who in the HELL would degrade themselves to that level?" Well, Captain Arrogance, I am proud of the companies I have built, the second-to-none products I produce and the relationships forged over these years. If people like myself had your mind set of looking down their noses at people and "eeew yucky!", you would be living in a tent.

Really though, between you and I, I get where you come from about being around such deplorable persons. Those landscapers, electricians, concrete men, all of them. WOW, Am I right?!? Heck, once I stooped so low, I actually spoke to the plumber that came to repair the water heater in my office. THAT'S slummin' it!!!! You live an acute little uninformed life and believe others do so as well. If you haven't learned yet, you are the one who out of step. These ideals were born through experience and it becomes more and more evident, you have little. You ought to apologize to every person you have encountered in recent memory and beg for their forgiveness. Get a hold of yourself and learn to respect people. All people.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:58 AM   #225
Lostacresranch
Four Point

Quote:
Seriously, grow up.

If polls mattered as much as you think, Clinton would be sitting in the chair trump is in right now, probably signing some executive order to close gun shows. Trump has never been favored in polls. Not once. But he's the potus now, so thinking polls are accurate and a deciding factor is ignoring recent history.
Those millions that came out and voted for trump don't care who he fires. Go out anywhere and ask them. The only people paying attention to this "drama"and yelling about this are media hacks and democrats, and I'm including those rhinos too. Ask someone who just saw their 401k figures today how they feel about trump firing a guy they never heard of until he got fired. It's only news because it give ammo to the "trump is evil" crowd. To the people going back to work, it's a non issue.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:38 AM   #226
Lostacresranch
Four Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
The firing is not the problem. Hiring that moron in the first place showed a huge lack of judgement.

That "moron" was a major player in getting trump elected. He was highly regarded by political movers and shakers on both sides as a guy that could get things done. He quit the campaign but trump rehired him. Then he appointed general Kelly as COS, and he didn't like him, so he had to go. It's just personal. And if your COS wants another guy, you let him hire another guy.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:51 AM   #227
Shane
Pope & Young

Quote:
That "moron" was a major player in getting trump elected. He was highly regarded by political movers and shakers on both sides as a guy that could get things done. He quit the campaign but trump rehired him. Then he appointed general Kelly as COS, and he didn't like him, so he had to go. It's just personal. And if your COS wants another guy, you let him hire another guy.
Yeah, I'm sure everybody that knew the Mooch was shocked that he turned out to be a huge embarrassment once he was given such a visible and public role. He'd been such a classy and well-spoken guy up until then, I'm sure.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:29 AM   #228
batmaninja
Eight Point

Man, its like some of yall all but forgot who Obama had as a communication directer
Attached Images

Old 08-01-2017, 11:31 AM   #229
Lostacresranch
Four Point

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure everybody that knew the Mooch was shocked that he turned out to be a huge embarrassment once he was given such a visible and public role. He'd been such a classy and well-spoken guy up until then, I'm sure.

Speculation from you is not a viable argument. you called him a moron. He's not. Your opinions are noted.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:52 AM   #230
Charles
Pope & Young

What's the big fuss. If you hired someone for a position and than that person did something wrong you would fire them.

Not firing him would give reason for concern.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 12:03 PM   #231
SMC
Banned!!!

Hunt In: Looking for a place

Its the poor judgement involved in hiring him in the first place.
SMC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 01:14 PM   #232
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC View Post
Nope. If you are in the position of hiring and firing you are bound to hire the wrong person from time to time.

Like I said earlier, 'not" firing him would be cause for concern.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 01:31 PM   #233
Shane
Pope & Young

Quote:
Trump is incapable of poor judgment. Everything he does is brilliant, because he did it. Therefore, it is brilliant. Even if it appears to be a dumpster fire, it's brilliant, because Trump did it. And that is exactly why we elected him - because everything he does is brilliant.

Stop questioning and reasoning. There is no evaluation needed. It's all brilliant.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:31 PM   #234
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

Quote:
Well if the previous potus had understood that, maybe it would be more clear to him. After 8 years of obama using the AG as his personal enforcement arm, it's easy to become used to it as policy.
I concur. But let's be clear ......he said he understood that and would not follow that poor example......guess he forgot!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Landrover is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 01:35 PM   #235
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
He wants the Justice Department to fire Mueller, the special counsel that's investing Trump, even if it would be improper or unethical for them to do so.
Yep. Even Rudy Guilliana supports the move Sessions made. Sorry Mr. President but know one wants to be near that investigation......for various reasons.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:54 PM   #236
LWC
Ten Point

Quote:
Trump is incapable of poor judgment. Everything he does is brilliant, because he did it. Therefore, it is brilliant. Even if it appears to be a dumpster fire, it's brilliant, because Trump did it. And that is exactly why we elected him - because everything he does is brilliant.

Stop questioning and reasoning. There is no evaluation needed. It's all brilliant.

Not much reason to have a discussion with most. This blind faith or whatever you want to call it is hard for me to grasp. I guess we can just wait until the flames stop pouring out of the dumpster....then we can go see what is remaining of conservatism in our country. Looking ahead I'm afraid trump may be the last "republican" president for many moons. I'm working on putting together my scratch to grab some good deals when the bubble bursts. Maybe that will get me through until everyone forgets about this fiasco. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see this ending well.
LWC is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 02:10 PM   #237
Shane
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
Not much reason to have a discussion with most. This blind faith or whatever you want to call it is hard for me to grasp. I guess we can just wait until the flames stop pouring out of the dumpster....then we can go see what is remaining of conservatism in our country. Looking ahead I'm afraid trump may be the last "republican" president for many moons. I'm working on putting together my scratch to grab some good deals when the bubble bursts. Maybe that will get me through until everyone forgets about this fiasco. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see this ending well.
I hope it doesn't get that bad. I'm definitely rooting for him. But I won't ever understand the blind loyalty, or whatever it is. I didn't understand it when it was directed toward Obama, and I don't understand it now.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:33 PM   #238
Landrover
Pope & Young

Wow.....just catching up to this thread. Sitting on a plane to Colorado now so I will just say, "the constant/consistent" choas is damaging to all of us!!! There is zero debate no matter who or what party, who u voted for or why.

Old 08-01-2017, 03:06 PM   #239
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Hondo,Tx / Oklahoma

Quote:
What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 03:10 PM   #240
SMC
Banned!!!

Hunt In: Looking for a place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?
Work in the oil industry. Offshore oil industry.
Or more accurately, the remnants of the oil industry. Lol
SMC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 04:29 PM   #241
B Littleton
Eight Point

Hunt In: Hamilton County & Public Land

Aren't you guys tired of having the same conversation over and over again?

Two more months until bow season.
B Littleton is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 04:39 PM   #242
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
After all this time, I FINALLY understand what forms your ideology. Do you realize how out-of-touch, arrogant and condescending you are?? Holy crap. So, you don't have to burden yourself with the likes of janitor scum and the maintenance crew and are only taxed with managing a small room of bean counters does not make your point. Quite the opposite. You act like we are all idiots and cannot follow a directive until someone like you points. You're not the only one with a Masters degree, homie. Down here in the projeks, some of us live in the REAL WORLD bro. We deal with all of it; from the top to the bottom and everything in between. The guy that ducked out to Utah, did so on a $70K a year job. By the way, he also had a Masters degree. Not everyone can live in Obamacare Utopiaville. Some of us have to actually produce tangible products. You are asking yourself, "Who in the HELL would degrade themselves to that level?" Well, Captain Arrogance, I am proud of the companies I have built, the second-to-none products I produce and the relationships forged over these years. If people like myself had your mind set of looking down their noses at people and "eeew yucky!", you would be living in a tent.

Really though, between you and I, I get where you come from about being around such deplorable persons. Those landscapers, electricians, concrete men, all of them. WOW, Am I right?!? Heck, once I stooped so low, I actually spoke to the plumber that came to repair the water heater in my office. THAT'S slummin' it!!!! You live an acute little uninformed life and believe others do so as well. If you haven't learned yet, you are the one who out of step. These ideals were born through experience and it becomes more and more evident, you have little. You ought to apologize to every person you have encountered in recent memory and beg for their forgiveness. Get a hold of yourself and learn to respect people. All people.

LoL I didnt even read all that but I bet you dollars to donuts I've mixed more bags of cement with my bare hands then you have.
I'm talking hauling buckets of sand and rocks on the second roof of buildings.

I'm no stranger to manual labor in July and August.

But I've learned to work smarter and in air conditioned buildings than using my back getting heat stroke.

I know plenty of guys that will slack off a $15 an hour job.
But the guys we pay Infosys $85 an hour for aren't about to mess that up
Old 08-01-2017, 04:51 PM   #243
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
I'm like a journeyman on a construction site but of the software world.
I've learned so many languages and worked in many different settings that it's all easy now.
I've built residential homes all the way up to sky scrapers.
I've built cheap mobile homes and project housing for the feds all the way to multimillion dollar and multiyear spec homes for the ultra rich.

My role now is building semi spec hones for the semi rich.
We have a standard home but they get to customize it a bit to make it their own.

I dont hire home depot guys to lay this $22 sq ft hardwood.
My crew needs to be highly specialized with great references.

http://www.leagle.com/decision/In%20...tional%20Paper

That's the kinda stuff I work with.
How did they come up with that billion dollar figure?
Math.
That's how.
Lots and lots of math.
Old 08-01-2017, 05:03 PM   #244
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Quote:
LoL I didnt even read all that but I bet you dollars to donuts I've mixed more bags of cement with my bare hands then you have.
I'm talking hauling buckets of sand and rocks on the second roof of buildings.

I'm no stranger to manual labor in July and August.

But I've learned to work smarter and in air conditioned buildings than using my back getting heat stroke.

I know plenty of guys that will slack off a $15 an hour job.
But the guys we pay Infosys $85 an hour for aren't about to mess that up

You should read it all because you are a pathetic excuse for a man and could stand to better yourself. A lot. You lost your own bet, moron. And, the correct word is than, not then. Idiot.

Not everyone chooses to milk the Government tits to make their living. Enjoy your day off on National Jack A*s Day.

Now, run, hide and continue to avoid conversation like the good little plantation mule you are. Fat, happy and stupid. Just like Obama likes 'em.
Old 08-01-2017, 05:15 PM   #245
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

I just used the ignore function for the first time. This will be GREAT!
Old 08-01-2017, 05:33 PM   #246
Lostacresranch
Four Point

Quote:
I hope it doesn't get that bad. I'm definitely rooting for him. But I won't ever understand the blind loyalty, or whatever it is. I didn't understand it when it was directed toward Obama, and I don't understand it now.

It's not blind loyalty in this case. It's a response to posts of negative opinions. Some say this is examples of whatever they think trump is doing wrong. Some don't. I don't think this is the earth shattering event it's portrayed by the media. I see it as removing someone that obviously was not going to work out with his new boss. While people will worry about "how this looks", they will ignore that regardless of how any of it looks, the economy is improving, jobs are up, and the consumer confidence index climbed, again, more than at any time in the last 4 years. As I said, this is not an issue that matters. That's not "blind loyalty". That's opinion.
Old 08-01-2017, 05:36 PM   #247
Lostacresranch
Four Point

Quote:
Work in the oil industry. Offshore oil industry.
Or more accurately, the remnants of the oil industry. Lol

Good thing it's coming back. Now.
Old 08-01-2017, 07:03 PM   #248
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
I'm like a journeyman on a construction site but of the software world.
I've learned so many languages and worked in many different settings that it's all easy now.
I've built residential homes all the way up to sky scrapers.
I've built cheap mobile homes and project housing for the feds all the way to multimillion dollar and multiyear spec homes for the ultra rich.

My role now is building semi spec hones for the semi rich.
We have a standard home but they get to customize it a bit to make it their own.

I dont hire home depot guys to lay this $22 sq ft hardwood.
My crew needs to be highly specialized with great references.

http://www.leagle.com/decision/In%20...tional%20Paper

That's the kinda stuff I work with.
How did they come up with that billion dollar figure?
Math.
That's how.
Lots and lots of math.
That's strange! I thought you were an Ivy League College educated statistician that worked for the big pharmaceutical companies? I wonder where I got that from? Oh yeah!! That's what you told us on here!

Oh well, there's one thing for certain. You are ENTIRELY FULL OF ****!!!!
Ironman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-01-2017, 07:36 PM   #249
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
That's strange! I thought you were an Ivy League College educated statistician that worked for the big pharmaceutical companies? I wonder where I got that from? Oh yeah!! That's what you told us on here!

Oh well, there's one thing for certain. You are ENTIRELY FULL OF ****!!!!
Just got to my hotel and caught up on this thread again. Outside of name calling very good points from every direction.
Hey! Big pharma , technology and oil rule the new world order!!!
Thank you BASF, Eli Lilly and Biogen Idec for what you provided to my family over 23 years.
Carry On......lol!!!

Old 08-02-2017, 10:21 AM   #250
Johnny
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Montgomery & Madison Counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Wow.....just catching up to this thread. Sitting on a plane to Colorado now so I will just say, "the constant/consistent" choas is damaging to all of us!!! There is zero debate no matter who or what party, who u voted for or why.

Lmao! Damaging to who...certainly not you since you are on a plane to Colorado for whatever reason.lol Let's be realistic for a minute here. Someone like yourself who likes to claim they are a conservative but yet fly's to Washington D.C. to see the biggest liberal dirt bag to ever sit as President of the United States sworn in speaks volumes my friend. Uh, well, uh...it was paid for, umm, it was a part of history, uh...ummmm, uh. Come on Oscar, you're better than that! I'm buying you a Trump camo hat for this upcoming bow season.

So some here don't like the man which automatically will have them nit picking crap to say he isn't doing a good job. That's called a blind fold. I'm seeing plenty of good being done...not about to get in a pissing match over it. Fact is, we just wiped 8 years of dog **** off our shoes, respect to the white house has been restored, patriotism is flowing red, white n blue through our veins once again, manufacturing is at an all time high (I know, that's what I do for a living) and life is just plain good! Go Trump!!

Last edited by Johnny; 08-02-2017 at 10:57 AM..
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top