GOP is keeping Obama care.....Job Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    But...millio...hundred of thousand of people will die.

My questions is, how does Polosi, Schumer and all of the other bobble heads know hundreds of thousand of people will die? Are they suggesting nobody died under O'care?
    Why are you focused on the dems?
    They have nothing to do with this and can't stop this alone.
    I'm telling you clearly that it is REPUBLICANS that are saving Obamacare.

How about asking the five GOP that are threatening to derail this bill?
    Those are the only ones that matter.
    Stop thinking about the Dems so much

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      Truth

Most reasonable people want O'care to be repealed and replaced. With the premise of lower premiums and deductibles. One would think, to lower insurance premiums and deductibles the Medical and Pharmaceutical field would also need to lower their cost too. Why isn't their any discussions to lower these cost?
      So now you don't want a free market
      You want to mandate and dictate what a business can charge for their services?
      Alright, commie!

Medical insurance costs and premiums are more complex than rolling up to the drive thru and ordering a #5 with a Sweet Tea

Comment

The real answer is here.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          The real answer is here.

They kinda of already do, if you believe this source http://www.snopes.com/members-congress-health-care/

Comment

What the hell happened to the Government staying out of private sector business? I mostly hear arguments over which is better, a bullet or a noose. Nowhere in our Constitution does it permit our Government, at the point of a gun, to force American citizens to purchase any product for any reason. I don't even accept the premise of this discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              Alright, commie!

Medical insurance costs and premiums are more complex than rolling up to the drive thru and ordering a #5 with a Sweet Tea
              No need for name calling. I was just asking a question.

For the record. I think the Feds over stepped the line when they thought they could do a better job with insurance and mandated everyone must buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                Really doesn't appear to matter how we vote anymore. We were promised a full appeal. A split banana on each side of a t*rd with whip cream on top doesn't make it any less a tu*d. Sure ain't the banana split we were promised.
                ...........period!!! It is tough to comprehend that after 5 or 6 years nobody was working on a better mouse trap to replace the current non-sense or even improve upon the old system. Just embarrassing after all the wrangling & pontification.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  ...........period!!! It is tough to comprehend that after 5 or 6 years nobody was working on a better mouse trap to replace the current non-sense or even improve upon the old system. Just embarrassing after all the wrangling & pontification.
                  Even with their legislative majority they weren't worried about it. They didn't really think there would be a Republican President so they wouldn't need to be getting REAL about repealing.

Just noticed my typo, repeal not appeal. Danged oldtimers setting in.

Comment

Alright, commie!

Free market? You're kidding right?

Pharmaceuticals is the biggest pay to play lobbying scheme in American history.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                      Even with their legislative majority they weren't worried about it. They didn't really think there would be a Republican President so they wouldn't need to be getting REAL about repealing.

Just noticed my typo, repeal not appeal. Danged oldtimers setting in.
                      Yep! Yelling from the mountain top but don't have a better idea or a plan to actually fix the mess. Kinda like shouting fire in a movie theater! Both sides of the ailse are experts at playing the American public against themselves..............just sad at this point!

Comment

i wish i had the ability to research when the "replace" got added to the promise. i think it was post election when i first heard it.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
                          i wish i had the ability to research when the "replace" got added to the promise. i think it was post election when i first heard it.
                          No, Trump discussed it all throughout the campaign. That's one of the biggest reasons I did not vote for him. I want it replaced with nothing. I want the Gubmint leave me and mine the hell alone.

Comment

Alright, commie!

You argue "states right" right up to the point of reality that OBAMACARE IS FEDERAL!

You started another healthcare thread to hook an argument and you got it. We all know. You make more money with Obamacare. That's great. Premiums are up. That screws everyone else.

Remove the state boundaries, federal mandate, and lobbyists and let the free market work

O wait, you'll make less money. So that's out.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                              No, Trump discussed it all throughout the campaign. That's one of the biggest reasons I did not vote for him. I want it replaced with nothing. I want the Gubmint leave me and mine the hell alone.
                              crowd sourced research! thanks

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                The 22m is not a real number that represents " poor folks who csnt afford insurance " most of that number consist of young healthy people who did not want to buy insurance and would not have bought it had the dems not forced them to. It has always been that way. Poor people dont havr insurance now with obama care and if they do its medicare. The idea that ocare covered everyone is a falsehood
                                This..............I think the CBO put that number at 15 million or so.

DJ

Comment

Working...
                                X