Any of you have the easy feed trailers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of you have the easy feed trailers?

Hopper on wheels with blower? If so, brand, price and where purchased? I'm looking for a small 2-3 ton rig. I'm getting too old for 3000# a weekend in 50 lb bags by myself.

Have you check with the feed store to see if they rent one? Del Rio feed rents them for $35 a ton. My feeder holds 3000#, best $52.50 I’ve ever spent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We build several different sizes. You can check them out on our website.
      Arrow-tekoutdoors.com

Comment

thanks Brian, I'll call around. ...Arrow Tek will definitely check the site if I don't find anyone.

Comment

Had the single axle Atascosa wildlife ,no issues with it, just too small for what we needed. Got a bigger Bruton Easy feed and also like it. It does blow the feed a lot faster. Only complaint is it doesn’t funnel well when it gets low. Speer Ag In uvalde has a nice one sitting in front of their store.

Comment

I have the Atascosa 4.5 Ton trailer. Bought it a couple years ago. All I have done is change the fluids in motor & blower. Never had an issue. I think they have this one on sale for 12K right now.

Comment

If you buy enough feed the feed store might come out and fill with their truck.

Comment

Working...
              X