No announcement yet.

Pictures from the Southern National Archery Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, I guess I did all right- I got TWO T-shirts and a $500 gift certificate for a custom Sarrels bow. Please keep me informed about what I can do to help.

Comment

Originally posted by bowpro12 View Post
      This Thursday I am going to call all available contacts with the Archery Fetstival and then work my way through every sponsor. I will give a reasonable period for a response and then file with the Better Business Bureau. Once that is complete, I believe a article/interview with the Austin paper will be in order.
      IF YOU PUSH TOO MUCH THE GUY IS JUST GOING TO FILE BANKRUPTCY AND NO ONE WILL GET EVERYTHING.I would let it go for a while and see what happens.Click image for larger version

Name:	image0057.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	23954444

After all the guy poot on a good show.>>>----->The Greek
      Attached Files

Comment

IMO it doesnt matter if this guy has to start hooking to come up with the money. If you dont have the cash, dont advertise the event. Lotsa folks piad good money to shoot his targets for a prize. they did their part, not it is time for him to step up and do his. Wonder what all the factory pros are thinking about all this!!

Comment

Nobody I know has PUSHED at all, as far as I know. But on the other hand, like BHT said, we did our part.
          We had travel expenses, paid for lodging, paid entry fees, paid for extra score cards and midway chances for flu flus, etc, etc. Some even missed work to be there and compete. All we have so far to show for "OUR" efforts, is a promise of IOU.
          If more had showed up they might be in the same boat with us supporters of what could have been, and what might be a REAL EVENT if they cowboy up!!!!!!!
          Bottom line, I had a great time, met some great people, made some nice new friends, saw some good old friends, and yes, I too got a T shirt. Heck, I even got a hat or two!!!!!
          I heard some pros talking about why they think "Pro-Ams" will never work. They were disapointed, that I'm sure of. I for one disagree, if the "Ams" show up in numbers, it could be huge. Just needs better planning and participation.

Comment

still waiting on my winnings!

Comment

I guess im a winner i didnt go

Comment

I will tell you what I know...I had a talk with one of the key players today and was told they are waiting on receipt of funds due Fri. or Monday. I was told that they had every intention of paying. They made alot of mistakes and telling the winners they would have their $$ in 10 days was yet another. I have been advised to not say anything negative about certain people, so I won't. Call me a fool but I REALLY think they are going to pay. The big question is when...if I hear anything or dig anything up, I will let you know.

Comment

Thanks. I will off for a few more days then.

Comment

Good luck i dont see it coming thats why i stayed at home!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RedSeal View Post
                      Good luck i dont see it coming thats why i stayed at home!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I still have faith.

Comment

WOW! I don't have a dog in this hunt, but what a terrible thing. I have not followed all of the ins and outs of what went on, but I hope everything works out for the best. Looked like a great time was had.

Comment

Originally posted by DeluxeRaider View Post
                          I still have faith.
                          GREAT ATTUIDE thanks for the support. There was alot of folks there that needs the $$$$ more than I. At least my trip was paid, then there were those who were not as fotunate. It is these folks that I'm concerned about. Some of them traveled from all over the U.S. and spent a wad in hopes to make buck.

Comment

Got my check in the mail today.Oh , I mean Got to check my mail today.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                              Got my check in the mail today.Oh , I mean Got to check my mail today.
                              Todd,
                              You prankster.......waiting and hoping for a good outcome.

Comment

Greek, all these shooter's did not pay big time entry fee's to see a show. They wanted a competition with a chance to bring home some good money.

I hope I'm wrong, but ya'll may have just been ........
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	post-hose.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	23954727

Comment

Working...
                                X