• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Hinch just “out whataburgered” Banny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Keuchel just sucks......staked to a 6-0 lead and cant even get through 5 innings without giving it all up.

League has him figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pin oak dxt View Post
        lol. Hinch just “out whataburgered” banny

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
        leadership!

Comment

Get the brooms out fellas, another crazy win by the Astros over the Rangers. Rondon strikes out the side for another save. I believe he has the job locked up.

Comment

Sweep!

Comment

Glad that call wasn't reversed in Houston. Ranger fans would be out of their minds.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Seems to me like the Astros have been more than willing to let the Rangers win a few games this year, and they just can't get out of their own way. How do you lose on a balk after being down 0-6 after 2 innings?

The Astros this year have taken the silver boot and planted it firmly up the booty hole of my beloved Rangers. Ugh.

Comment

I’ll take my team of no names with zero pitching coming back to make a game vs a “championship team” that argues a balk to beat a sub .500 team. Lol

Go Rangers. Maybe 2019 will be better

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      Maybe 2019 will be better
                      I didnt take you for a dreamer.

Take it from someone who watched the Astros contend most years and make the playoffs fairly often including one trip to the World Series......when the cliff comes, getting back near the top of the mountain doesnt come soon.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        I didnt take you for a dreamer.

Take it from someone who watched the Astros contend most years and make the playoffs fairly often including one trip to the World Series......when the cliff comes, getting back near the top of the mountain doesnt come soon.
                        That’s Spot on. Unless your Checkbook is unlimited.

Comment

I’ll take my team of no names with zero pitching coming back to make a game vs a “championship team” that argues a balk to beat a sub .500 team. Lol

Every game counts and it was the right call. Pitcher must come set from the stretch.

Comment

Matt Moore needs to be dfa'd tonight. Bring up AB-D, let IKF pitch, i don't care, but i just cannot stand Matt Moore. Hopefully JD can find a new home for Hamels that might bring a pitching prospect of some sort. Still don't know about Fister. Colon? I don't know how long he can go. Maybe a few more starts. Maybe until he's 50. Mike Minor might be okay. Ranger pitching, starting pitching anyway, needs a lot of help.

On the plus side, the hitters seem to be improving. Taking walks, using the opposite field, etc. I'm optimistic about the hitters and the young hitters in particular. When the young hitters learn to hit w/ runners in scoring position, they'll be a force. Left way too many runners stranded.

Astros, based on the last four games, need some pitching improvement.

Onward we go...Congrats on the sweep. Next time.

Comment

Astros needed this win, we're tied with the Mariners for 1st place. A win is a win, this one was different for sure. Rangers made us look better.

Comment

It was the right call.
                                If you don’t think Banister wouldn’t have argued the call if the roles were reversed you’re just kidding yourself. Everybody on the field noticed it...
                                Last edited by Rubi513; 06-10-2018, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X