Census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
    Why would you not report? Federal funding if depends on it in your area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya.....tin foilers!

Comment

I got the paper version as well. I’ll be filling it out this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
        Why would you not report? Federal funding if depends on it in your area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I'm reporting 15 occupants in my house.................

Comment

I just completed it and must admit I am puzzled as to why they ask about a mortgage and ancestry. But I am double happy that there are ONLY 2 boxes to be checked for sex.

Comment

I tried to do it online yesterday, but my code was no good. Called the # and did it over the phone. Easy.

Comment

We got something in the mail over the weekend...…….put it in the stack with the rest of the stuff to open when we get really bored.

Comment

Just knocked out the paper

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                  I did mine tonight, seems like the same questions from 10 years ago. I do not remember if they wanted you to define your bloodlines in detail 10 years ago. It asked what kind of white I was (English, Irish, German). Who knows? Why is it important? I did the genome thing and still do not know some form british Ilse, some from western europe, some from nothern europe, some from iberrian peninsula - so I put north-american.
                  I found this question irritating and pointless so I skipped it.

I also thought it was funny that I had 15 choices for my relationship to my wife.

Comment

Did mine in about 5 mins. for the "heritage" question i just put American because thats where i was born thats what i am. Thought about putting "TEXAN" but decided against it haha

Comment

This makes me feel better y'all got it to. I was worried it was spam.

Comment

No where did it ask if I was a U.S. citizen. Guess you gotta count everyone to get a accurate census.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                          Man yall must have got a different version. Mine took 2 minutes. Name and age (I live alone). Race, Sex, rent/own. Basically it.

And I’ve got a family of 4

Comment

Originally posted by mclipp View Post
                            No where did it ask if I was a U.S. citizen. Guess you gotta count everyone to get a accurate census.

Non citizens should not get counted. If you are not a legal citizen you should have zero say in census related matters in this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mike d View Post
                              non citizens should not get counted. If you are not a legal resident you should have zero say in census related matters in this country.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
                              fify

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                                Said if you wait a while they will send you the written version

Probably ask a bunch of stuff I refuse to answer too

They probably already know the answers

Comment

Working...
                                X