• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying

Comment

[emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh wow what a punch to the gut!! It is hard sometimes to understand why some must suffer the way they do while others are taken quickly and painlessly... I just have to chalk it up to His Ways are higher than ours, but sure is hard to witness sometimes... None the less, God has told us that He can use all things to work together for good for those who are in Christ Jesus...
        Your GrandPa-in-law (of sorts) was obviously someone you looked up to and was an example of good. God can use that in you and your own boys as He has already done. It appears he's had a full life and a wonderful family to comfort him in his last hours. I'm sorry for the sadness that will come at his passing, but I rejoice in the hope that is in Christ since you indicate that he knows Jesus as his Savior. We can all claim that hope that one day in that Great Day we will be reunited with our loved ones and Jesus in the very presence of our Father God!

Lord, I ask You to make this passing peaceful and swift if that is Your will. I firmly believe Lord that You could restore him to his family too. Either way, Lord Come, do Your will in this life, this servant of Yours. Bring peace to the family and comfort them as they mourn this life as it draws to a close. Show them the peace that is in You Lord through Your Son Jesus and it is in his name I pray, Amen.

Comment

Prayers for him and all your family. I’m so sorry. Keep the Faith in the LORD!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent....

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

The cycle of life for the believers is a future with peace and without sickness and pain. I pray this man and his family have received the blessings that come from a relationship with the Almighty God!

Comment

Prayers for peace and comfort for the family.

He will be whole again soon enough!

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers for your family and Papa.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Sent

Comment

Praying for him and family.

Comment

Praying for your father in law and Family to give each of you strength during these difficult times.

Comment

Working...
                                X