Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chance Loves Grayson......what?

I meant Chance Love & Grayson......

I recently had the need for a good Real Estate broker. I'd read many good things about our own Chance Love and he and I had spoken a few times about many different things. Seemed a good guy to handle my project.

During the course of things, it became evident that I was going to need an attorney that knew Texas Real Estate law better than me. I've had a few non-law dealings with Grayson and from what I'd heard from others, knew that he was the guy to hire for this particular project.

To make a long story short, in my opinion, if you hire anyone else to take care of your rural real estate transactions then you are hiring the "B Team". Though I'd never worked with either before, they'd obviously worked together before and handled every issue that came up like the professionals that they are. They saved me money, headaches and time.

I can't say enough about these two gentleman and wanted to not only publicly thank them for their good work, but also to offer my endorsement (for what that is worth)for any of you that are either selling or buying real estate. Great guys to work with that do great work.

Good to know.

So did you buy a ranch?

Must be where that Krivoman in the bed of you truck is going. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, I feel so shorted. These are two feller TBHers I do not remember meeting in person. But someday hope to have that honor, and memory.

Comment

So, is this a LOVEFEST?

Comment

Curt, thank you. It was a pleasure to work with you and Chance as well.

Comment

Thanks, Curt!

I really appreciate the opportunity to work with you on this "project". It was fun, wasn't it? And Brock "Grayson" is my go-to for this stuff. Not hard to see why.

You have a great "project" there and it should serve you well. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Comment

Great to hear. I was already considering Chance as one of the top nominee's in future purchases but with the added endorsement, its a done deal

Comment

Chance is awesome! But man you just put me on "B Team"? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                  Great to hear. I was already considering Chance as one of the top nominee's in future purchases but with the added endorsement, its a done deal
                  Give me a holler and let’s get it done!

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                    Give me a holler and let’s get it done!
                    I want a ranch. What will 6 dollars, 3 pennies and some pocket lent get me?

Always good to see good stuff about fellow TBHers, and not the first I've seen them two bragged on. [emoji1417]

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      So, is this a LOVEFEST?
                      Sounds like Curt wants it to be a throuple!

Comment

Working...
                      X