X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You done well. Looks mighty fine

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
      Deer cleaned out my 3 acres of I&C peas in a week! I think I need to plant other things with it next year. Thinking about Sunn Hemp, Sun Flowers and Sorghum.
      Headed to my place this weekend to see how they have treated my plots, which were mixed with peas, okra and sunn hemp. Stay tuned...

Comment

Beargrass - what did you plant ? Plot looks good

Comment

Awesome

Comment

The deer are hitting my cowpeas pretty good now. It was new to them this year so it was able to grow without being wiped out. Next year will have different results I’m sure.
            Attached Files

Comment

Gumbo - those look great

Comment

Gumbo, is that a recent picture or from a month ago? I haven’t had any rain on my plots for over a month. Mine are almost dried up.

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
                  Gumbo, is that a recent picture or from a month ago? I haven’t had any rain on my plots for over a month. Mine are almost dried up.
                  Those pictures are about 1 1/2 weeks ago. We had 3 rains in 5 days totaling 1 3/8 rain. And I might add that the rains were in between Onalaska and Groveton. All 3 rains stayed North of the lake with nothing here at my house and I’m 13 miles by road.
                  Last edited by Gumbo Man; 06-29-2022, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X