LED lighting - under bed rail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisco0704 View Post
    Can you post up which seller on ebay you used? A lot look like they ship from china, kind of sketchy
    I'll have to look it up. It was a Chinese company though. Took almost 3 weeks to receive.

Comment

Get ya some Hump. You could do some disco lighting!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbird77 View Post
        Awesome idea. I have absolutely zero electrical skills. I'm afraid if I did it I'd end up turning left with a right blinker, window wipers on high and fire out the tail pipe!!!!
        Don't be skeered!! It's very easy. Just be sure to take the fuse out before tapping into the power wire.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
          Get ya some Hump. You could do some disco lighting!!
          I was thinking getting 3 or four colors and have them dance a little....and if I add the portable dancers pole in the bed as well, I'd be a big hit a the next Naza

Comment

I dig this idea. I think I have a project now for my pickup. I think I'll also add the lights in my truck box cuz I can never see in there at night.

Comment

Just ordered some in red to try around feeder for hog hunting. little solar power and a 12v battery and I should be set.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                I was thinking getting 3 or four colors and have them dance a little....and if I add the portable dancers pole in the bed as well, I'd be a big hit a the next Naza
                What I'm thinkin is a dancer pole that will slip into the female on my B&W gooseneck hitch! Lmao jk

Comment

Awesome idea. I have absolutely zero electrical skills. I'm afraid if I did it I'd end up turning left with a right blinker, window wipers on high and fire out the tail pipe!!!!
                  Lmao!

Comment

Cool idea. I like it.

Comment

That's awsome!!! Like the idea. Looks *** good

Comment

That sounds more like a gastric problem than an electrical problem....

Comment

Maybe a strip of red or green for the inside of the blind?

Comment

Got two installs lined up next week. Talk about some easy cash!!

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                              What I'm thinkin is a dancer pole that will slip into the female on my B&W gooseneck hitch! Lmao jk
                              I think B&W is carrying this as an accessory now lol.

Comment

That's a sweet idea

Comment

Working...
                                X