No announcement yet.

SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tubes are out. She is fairly comfortable. Possibly going to be in a regular room tomorrow morning.
    She is about as well as can be expected.
    Thanks for all the prayers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news guys. Thanks for the updates.

Comment

Trish is in a private room now. On regular meds and doing very well. Kevin is tired, but excited now. They may get to go to an apartment this week. They both thank everyone for their prayers and thoughts.

Comment

First off, thanks to Damian and David for getting the news on here. Trisha was discharged from the hospital today and we moved into an apartment close to the hospital. We'll be staying here for the next 6 weeks while they adjust her anti rejection medicine. She's doing very well according to the Dr's. there's been a few setbacks but nothing serious. She's got a long way to fully recover but today was better than yesterday. She's a tuff gal and I'm confident she be fine. Thanks guys for all the prayers and texts. I'll post up when I can to let y'all know how it's going. I'm looking forward to a get together with y'all to show off the Trophy Wife when she's a hundred percent, first rounds on me. Thanks guys.

Comment

That’s such great news. So happy for you two. From Sherry and I.

Comment

Great news Kevin!

Comment

Amazing news Kevin!! So glad to hear it buddy.

Comment

I went to bed early last night, so I missed your text Kevin. Outstanding news! Up and out of the hospital is amazing. More prayers coming your way.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                    That’s such great news. So happy for you two. From Sherry and I.
                    x2. I don't even know y'all but we're all family here. I'm glad she's doing well too.

Comment

Great to read - More blessings to follow

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                        x2. I don't even know y'all but we're all family here. I'm glad she's doing well too.
                        X2 love to hear great news

Comment

Congratulations Kevin, great to hear[emoji106]. Got a boar down yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
                            Congratulations Kevin, great to hear[emoji106]. Got a boar down yesterday!
                            So YOU'RE the one that did that? LOL Nice job there. I am borderline OCD when it comes to cleaning animals but this makes me feel sad and pathetic. LOL Very impressive.

Comment

LOL Thanks ETX!
                              Last edited by forest-hunter; 01-22-2018, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Way to get it done FH! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X