On Good Morning America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Good Morning America

They said to make breakfast in bed for the mom in the house. I pondered the idea and came up with a solution.
    Walked into the bedroom kind of early and said Dear - she says ummm what - I say here is breakfast in bed and drop a bottle of water and a banana on the bed and went out to the garage.
    That was easy.........................

Well played sir. How that work out for you today?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
      Well played sir. How that work out for you today?
      At 64 yrs old - any day that you and yours can laugh and spoof each other right out of bed is going to be a good day........

Comment

Lol! Good stuff!

Comment

Brave soul you are!

Comment

I never understood the breakfast in bed thing anyway. Does anyone really want to sit up upon awakening and immediately start wolfing down food? I gotta be up for at least an hour and get some other bodily functions taken care of before I’m remotely interested in eating.

Comment

truth
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                They said to make breakfast in bed for the mom in the house. I pondered the idea and came up with a solution.
                Walked into the bedroom kind of early and said Dear - she says ummm what - I say here is breakfast in bed and drop a bottle of water and a banana on the bed and went out to the garage.
                That was easy.........................
                Did you wake up in ICU?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  I never understood the breakfast in bed thing anyway. Does anyone really want to sit up upon awakening and immediately start wolfing down food? I gotta be up for at least an hour and get some other bodily functions taken care of before I’m remotely interested in eating.
                  I'm with on this, jerp!

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                    truth
                    James was a bad mofo as a parent, no way JJ or Michael were gonna be snowflakes! Btw how would it go over today if we had cast somebody like Sweet Daddy? I miss Bookman too, "get over here Buffalo butt!"

Comment

I gotta be up for at least an hour and get some other bodily functions taken care of...
                      While catching up on the latest green screen posts.

Comment

This

Comment

Working...
                        X