A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkelbe View Post
    haha, I got engaged in May, and told her she has to wait till Spring.
    Thattaboy!!

Comment

I admire a man in charge...

In the meantime...the rehearsal dinner was lovely. Im dressing for the wedding now

Only good news is that it's hot and rainy at home. Maybe the deer won't move

Comment

[QUOTE=elgato;9167967]I admire a man in charge...

In the meantime...the rehearsal dinner was lovely. Im dressing for the wedding now

Bahahaha Lol!

Comment

Back in the blind this afternoon. 90 degrees. Felt like a baked chicken. Neither Frank nor I saw Gorgeous.

While I was gone Frank wouldn't hunt the buck even though it was seen both Friday and Saturday afternoon. He felt like since we both grew the buck we should both be here when/if he gets taken.

I think that defines why our program works so well together!

Comment

I can't wait! I need to be the first one to get a text or email! Just saying!!!

Comment

Any updates, Rusty?

Comment

HOT, MOSQUITOS, FULL MOON, that about sums it up. We aren't even getting pics of him now.Gonna be rainy over the weekend then turn cooler. maybe next week.

Comment

Okay thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                    Back in the blind this afternoon. 90 degrees. Felt like a baked chicken. Neither Frank nor I saw Gorgeous.

While I was gone Frank wouldn't hunt the buck even though it was seen both Friday and Saturday afternoon. He felt like since we both grew the buck we should both be here when/if he gets taken.

I think that defines why our program works so well together!
                    Top Notch all the way around!

Comment

This is the most amazing thread I've read on TBH, my hats off to you for your committment to solid science and logic on growing the best deer. I'd be happy to have any of your culls and your gorgeous is just that indeed, Gorgeous! I hope you get him, keep the posts coming!

Comment

Originally posted by glocker View Post
                        This is the most amazing thread I've read on TBH, my hats off to you for your committment to solid science and logic on growing the best deer. I'd be happy to have any of your culls and your gorgeous is just that indeed, Gorgeous! I hope you get him, keep the posts coming!
                        Thanks, glad you enjoy. It's big fun for me keeping up with all we do during a year and sharing with folks that understand.

Comment

Keep the updates coming. Most interesting thread on TBH.

Comment

Good info rusty this is interesting

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                              HOT, MOSQUITOS, FULL MOON, that about sums it up. We aren't even getting pics of him now.Gonna be rainy over the weekend then turn cooler. maybe next week.
                              I see The best deer around home during those rainy fronts moving in. After that they pretty much Move When ever.

Comment

Embarrassed to say this but I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for New Orleans. My sons birthday and my daughters anniversary. Taking the whole bunch to Paul McCartney and assorted festivities.

I can only hope buck makes it thru weekend as I suspect I've worn my neighbors good manners out. Cooler next week

Comment

Working...
                                X