• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    Prayers for your Dad Larry
    Thank you sir.

Comment

Prayers for a speedy recovery for your Dad Larry & your Grandmother Hogwild.

<><

We had an Amber Alert warning on our phones last night stating area McAllen hospitals were at capacity. Never seen it used for anything other than a kidnapping.

Comment

I got tested at CVS Wednesday morning, but don't have my results back yet.

Last Friday: Went To Lunch With Coworker Who Tested Positive.

Monday: High Fever (102).

Tuesday: Low Grade Fever (100).

Wednesday: Low Grade Fever (100) Transitioning Into Normal Temperature.

Thursday: Normal Temperature (Hasn't Been Back Up). Started To Lose Sense Of Taste & Smell.

Friday: No Taste Or Smell.

Today: No Taste Or Smell.

The two things that has remained consistent from the beginning are the lack of energy & headaches. I slept ten hours Thursday night, and still ended up taking a nap yesterday afternoon. I feel a little more energetic today, so we'll see.
        Last edited by JMKro; 07-04-2020, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
          I got tested at CVS Wednesday morning, but don't have my results back yet.

Last Friday: Went To Lunch With Coworker Who Tested Positive.

Monday: High Fever (102).

Tuesday: Low Grade Fever (100).

Wednesday: Low Grade Fever (100) Transitioning Into Normal Temperature.

Thursday: Normal Temperature (Hasn't Been Back Up). Started To Lose Sense Of Taste & Smell.

Friday: No Taste Or Smell.

Today: No Taste Or Smell.

The two things that has remained consistent from the beginning are the lack of energy & headaches. I slept ten hours Thursday night, and still ended up taking a nap yesterday afternoon. I feel a little more energetic today, so we'll see.

Pretty sure I can go ahead and call this one with those symptoms!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
            Daughters came back negative. Not sure how that's possible.....

The test have a high false negative rate. If you have the classic symptoms and we’re exposed to someone with a confirmed case, a lot a docs are just assuming you are positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
              Daughters came back negative. Not sure how that's possible.....
              Common...my sister 'co-habitated' with my bil, nephew & niece who all tested positive / sick for 2-3 weeks & never caught it & was tested multiple times & always negative.

Comment

I'm pretty sure my wife has it. Low fever on and off for a week. A little cough. Her fever at 101.7 now. I'm feeling like I got the crud/sinus/squirt thing but no fever. She won't go to get tested.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty sure I can go ahead and call this one with those symptoms!
                  Yep. I already started quarantining on Monday. Figure it's a given at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                    are ya'll coughing up mucus or just a hard dry cough? Also are you sleeping a lot from having no energy or motivation?
                    No diagnosis but I have a more frequently occuring dry cough over the last month. No fever, cough only occurs for maybe an 1-2 hours out of the day. Asama inhaler and allergy meds help. I am taking naps during the day which is out of the ordinary.

Comment

90% positive the wife has it. Had fever 2 days and felt bad, sore throat. After steroids and antibiotics she feels 100% more or less but no smell or taste.

Comment

Who’s had Covid?

Just got back from getting tested. Took a while but it was the rapid test. Said it is only %50-%70 accuracy. It came back negative, but still put positive on my paperwork lol. They said white pockets on my lungs makes them think that. They sent off for a 2nd test that is more accurate. Symptoms are very similar to an upper respiratory infection. No problems breathing, but have congestion, no smell or taste. Also had a low grade fever 99.3. So they put positive but results came back negative. But we will see the 2nd test at the end of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          What needs to happen is finally being allowed to happen.

Hope everyone comes through allright.
                          True this.

Remember “flattening the curve”? This is what it looks like on the other side. The virus is out there; no closin’ the barn door at this point.

Comment

This stuff ain't no joke...

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                              This stuff ain't no joke...

So your stuck in a hotel? That SUCKS

Comment

So your stuck in a hotel? That SUCKS
                                My wife sent me here. I've been banished for the sake of the the rest of the home. If they become symptomatic or test positive then I'm allowed to come back.

Comment

Working...
                                X