No announcement yet.

Inflated Hospital Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter lives in Scotland. I believe they have about the same numbers as Texas. They have not reopened yet and the numbers have remained stable (low)

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

He knows...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L98OyepXgHE"]Journalist Lays Absolute Waste to CA Officials for Excessive Lockdowns - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

off with their heads; starting with that shrimp named Fauchi; the fraud.

Comment

Yep. Those 5g towers need to come down too LWC.

Comment

Texas just got caught reporting positive antibodies as positive covid test . No telling what the real numbers are .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
              Texas just got caught reporting positive antibodies as positive covid test . No telling what the real numbers are .
              Link?

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                So how is China doing? What about the rest of the world.

I am sick of this BS and bad decisions being made left and right.

What about all the asymptotic people do we here about those folks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                China has it all under control

They're still only showing 85,000 cases.... Think of that, what you will.

Abbott is shutting down the state because the tests have come back with a percentage of 10% are positive.

Still, when you look at the positive tests, versus the population of Texas, it's pretty alarming. .0195% of the population is infected each day (that's using yesterday's figure of 5,747 positive tests)

That's right, .0195%. Look at that closely. That's not 1/10 of a percent, it is 2/100 of one percent, not anywhere near a really damaging number.

Texas is now the second most populated state in the US, with nearly 29.5 million residents. https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...as-population/

They're playing a numbers game to keep the hysteria bus rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  Link?
                  I googled the above and got articles from May 22. I don't have the link anyomre or know if there are more recent articles speaking of this.

Comment

Let me see if I can find it again

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      I googled the above and got articles from May 22. I don't have the link anyomre or know if there are more recent articles speaking of this.

You are right it was a old article. My bad for posting it . I didn’t look at the date . But I did find this that I thought was https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dal...outputType=amp

Comment

You are right it was a old article. My bad for posting it . I didn’t look at the date . But I did find this that I thought was https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dal...outputType=amp
                        No worries bud...

I am personally just trying to stay informed but having trouble trying to get the necessary data to make sense of all these. I am finding it impossible with al, the misleading and or incomplete data being reported.

Comment

Working...
                        X