X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet ,agitate, vacuum.
    About a 5x5 section at a time

Comment

I used a pressure washer with the round floor cleaning attachment followed closely with a shop vac. Worked really well but I was also down to studs, tile, and concrete. That round attachment Did a good job of keeping the water on the floor though. I would be willing to try it again personally.

Pressure washer or not, water plus agitation followed by a shop vac is your best bet. It's a lot of work no matter what you use though.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BearsHunt View Post
        I used a pressure washer with the round floor cleaning attachment followed closely with a shop vac. Worked really well but I was also down to studs, tile, and concrete. That round attachment Did a good job of keeping the water on the floor though. I would be willing to try it again personally.

Pressure washer or not, water plus agitation followed by a shop vac is your best bet. It's a lot of work no matter what you use though.

Good luck.
        I just used the same in my garage, the surface cleaner attachment worked pretty well.

Comment

Wait till the remodel is complete.

Goto Loews/HD and get a bunch of paint rollers with extensions for the ceilings.

Start at the ceilings & do the same with all the walls. Use warm water & roll the entire house.

Buy a bunch of AC filters. Replace frequently.

While the weather is nice take off your screens and open the windows & turn all the fans on.

Comment

Just wait for a few more months and let the next hurricane (flood) wash it all out.

haha. good luck.

(same boat here)

Comment

We have been using white vinegar and a mop. We just got a bissell crosswave to help with the moping. Challenge has been to keep from spreading the mess from one room to another. We are almost done. Counter top people coming tomorrow am. Then sinks and dishwasher. After that we have to get the floors flat before we move the rest of the stuff in from storage.

God grant me patience - just hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by BearsHunt View Post

Good luck.
                Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                I just used the same in my garage, the surface cleaner attachment worked pretty well.
                Hellcof an idea gents. Or i may just pay someone to clean my garage. Screw sheet rock dust and screw harvey

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
                  We have been using white vinegar and a mop. We just got a bissell crosswave to help with the moping. Challenge has been to keep from spreading the mess from one room to another. We are almost done. Counter top people coming tomorrow am. Then sinks and dishwasher. After that we have to get the floors flat before we move the rest of the stuff in from storage.

God grant me patience - just hurry.
                  Clean your ducts and air handler/fan/condensor. Its disgusting.

Comment

will do on the a/c condenser cleaning.

Comment

A good shop vac with disposable filters does pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                      X