Lamar County TBH'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamar County TBH'ers

Moved out to Lamar County in May and was wondering what other TBH folks was up here. I'm in north Lamar in chicota.

I am in northwest lamar county.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

I live in Blossom and hunt in Lamar and RR counties. Lots of good deer up in your area(Chicota)

Comment

Ya I'm seeing ALOT of deer up here just trying to get them out during shooting hours is hard

Comment

Any others on here

Comment

I am in Paris.
            Welcome to the area.

Comment

Grew up in Sumner. Good amount of deer out there. Welcome to the area!

Comment

I'm in Paris. Live at Lamar Point by the lake.

Comment

In the Paris area too!

Comment

im in Sulphur Springs, but I hunt Delta some

Comment

Glad to see a good amount of Lamar County TBH'ers...if anybody wants to coyote hunt some time let me know, i got plenty of spots and foxpro

Comment

I work in Paris at the PD, live in Detroit. Hunt Lamar and Red River mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by PigPen21 View Post
                          Glad to see a good amount of Lamar County TBH'ers...if anybody wants to coyote hunt some time let me know, i got plenty of spots and foxpro
                          Great offer. I will go with ya sometime just to go. I have never been coyote hunting other than shooting them outta deer blinds.
                          I'll warn ya I can't shoot a lick and can't sit still very long other than that I'm good to go.
                          Pm me your cell #

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            Great offer. I will go with ya sometime just to go. I have never been coyote hunting other than shooting them outta deer blinds.
                            I'll warn ya I can't shoot a lick and can't sit still very long other than that I'm good to go.
                            Pm me your cell #
                            lol that's why I like coyote hunting because I cant seat still long either

Comment

Do you guys know a good bow shop in paris where I could setup my bow?

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X