WTB kids bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB kids bow

My son needs a new bow. He probably only draws about 15lbs right now at the age of seven. If you can steer me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

I bought my nephew a Samic Polaris, I believe thats what it was. It was a 3 piece take down and it has been a great little bow. He started with the lighter set of limbs and bumped up to the heavier set towards the end of last year. After we got it I found out that the antler bolts that 3 Rivers archery sells would fit it (The 18.00 set) so I got him a set and they look really good on it.

Comment

diamond razor edge by bowtech

Comment

Originally posted by alec bailey View Post
        diamond razor edge by bowtech
        I'm looking for traditional bow. I started with a compound then switched to a recurve. I want to start them, and hopefully keep them in the traditional world.

Comment

bump

Comment

My kids shoot a Sarrels Newt and a 7 Lakes Nite Lite. I would recommend both.

Comment

i have a "left handed" sarrels newt.

Comment

look into maddog bows

Comment

I have bought a couple of newts from bob.
                  Both are great bows

Comment

Three rivers carries a pretty good selection of bows for kids, the only other I,ve tried I'll have to do some looking for, the bower was from up in the panhandle and was named Tom,but that's all I can remember off hand.

Comment

St Joes Rivers bows, they have a trade in program, Sarrels Newt, would be the first I would look into. Maddog would be another place to look. I have a friend that makes all wood bows, if you are intrested in that let me know and I can send you his website.

Comment

Chester,
                        shoot it over to me. I have also been looking at Black Rhino. Anyone have any experience? He should only draw about 15 lbs right now.

Comment

My son is 6 and his bow is 20@24" but he pulls some where in the 13-14" range, so it is much lighter, but I am not sure where exactly. He has also pulled well my 40@27" bow. I will send my my friends page. He loves to help kids in archery, so he tries to keep his bows at a reasonable price.

Comment

one last bump. still looking.

Comment

15#@ 28" 58 inch r/d longbow New custom made if interested e-mail me recurve@dishmail.net

Comment

Working...
                              X