IBO Traditionals coming to TEXAS !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
    X2! Well said! Arvin, I'm just still trying to get a T-shirt!
    From what I have heard, you don't "fill out" the shirt correctly!

Keep it going Rick! It sure would be nice to see a few shoots further south though.

Bisch

Comment

Rick, tell those IBO people not to discriminate against short people. If I walk up to a shot and I can't see the target I'm taking an automatic 10 and moving on. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
        Rick, tell those IBO people not to discriminate against short people. If I walk up to a shot and I can't see the target I'm taking an automatic 10 and moving on. Lol.
        Hey Deb, I have a set of 2ft stilts left over from my constructions days.
        Will that help, or do we need taller ones?

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post

Rick
          Watch out Rick, I bet some bad juju is coming your way!

Comment

Rick
            If everybody has to shoot standing on stilts. Probably be better than trying to stand balanced on a piece of rebar to shoot.

Comment

I just got off the phone with Levy Bryant who is the IBO Trad Representative for the entire organization. What a pleasant conversation, and what a Great Guy to be representative of our venue.

We are in very good hands, and this is going to be an AWESOME adventure for all of us.

Rick
              Last edited by RickBarbee; 04-21-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

P.S.

Deb, I'm thinking a wicker basket with shoulder harness, strapped to Arvin's back. You can just set in the basket, and tell Arvin to stand tall, or kneel down to accommodate the shot for you. 8^)

Comment

P.S.

Deb, I'm thinking a wicker basket with shoulder harness, strapped to Arvin's back. You can just set in the basket, and tell Arvin to stand tall, or kneel down to accommodate the shot for you. 8^)
                  You are a brave man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Sanders View Post
                    You are a brave man!!
                    She loves me.

So does Arvin, but if I keep making suggestions like that he may not for much longer.

Rick

Comment

P.S.

That is an awesome idea!

Comment

Levy & Vivian Bryant are great folks.

Comment

I am just checking in on the green screen and love the feedback. I called Levy today to mention he needed to speak with you Rick. He doesn't let grass grow under his feet. I'm glad we will all have a new organization here in Texas to add to our already great shoots we have to participate in. The promotion of archery with a fine, professional organization, the better we will all enjoy this great sport/hobby. "Get your bow, Let's go!!!!" I love to shoot! Thanks Rick for promoting this idea into a reality.

Comment

Another great aspect of the IBO, is they LOVE the kids!!! They are good at introducing and educating kids on archery, complete with safety. It's so great to introduce positive, wholesome activities to our youth. FYI: One of my favorite activities today: stump shooting with my 6 yr old nephew!!! Wish you could have been there!! AWESOME.

Comment

Hey Shana. I really enjoyed our conversation, and look forward to the next. Levy was a joy to talk to, and I knew right off that he is on the same page as what You & I discussed yesterday.

There are quite a number of folks involved in this adventure (Charles Jones being one) who are doing everything they can to see this through to success. I just kinda got elected to be the voice & break the news. I'm just a small part of a very large picture.

Rick

Comment

Sounds great!

Comment

Working...
                                X