Small Stic Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Stic Collection

I have bought a few stics over the last few years mostly giving them as gifts but I do own a few myself and keep my boys with mine for now. I have recently change up my arrowhead cases and so I had a spare one laying around.
    Frank truly is an artist!
    Attached Files

They’ll last for ever in that case[emoji1360]
    Frank is definitely an artist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful way to display them! I’m super jealous...I don’t have a hatchet yet...

Comment

Thanks, the hatchet/knife combo and rasp pigtail are mine and those three may or may not get used but the others belong to my boys. My six year carry’s the small on on his belt at the lease and will more than likely use it to skin his first deer. He gains access the his bigger one once he is 10. The other two belong to my 15 year old and he used the small one skinning his first four deer and hasn’t had the chance to use the bigger one but will without a doubt be excited to break it in this year.

Comment

Nice collection!!!

I've got 9 right now. I had a few more but I've sold some over the years. I get the itch for something new (stic knife) sometimes so I'll trade one for another one occasionally as well.

Right now I'm pretty good on what I have. However I'm kicking around getting a hatchet combo like you have. They are pretty sweet looking but I just don't know if I'll really use it.

Comment

Very nice! I had 32 at one time. Believe I am down to zero now.

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
              Nice collection!!!

I've got 9 right now. I had a few more but I've sold some over the years. I get the itch for something new (stic knife) sometimes so I'll trade one for another one occasionally as well.

Right now I'm pretty good on what I have. However I'm kicking around getting a hatchet combo like you have. They are pretty sweet looking but I just don't know if I'll really use it.
              I was surprised at how thick it actually is and if I ever went backpacking I wouldn’t hesitate to take it, it’s nicer than I expected. A pig tail camp knife is high on my wish list, as well as another rasp file pig tail, I had the one I wanted made for my Dad.

Comment

Very nice set. Heirlooms for sure.
                That collection is just the same as money. Call it Stic coin

Comment

Man that looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you guys for the kind words and very humbled you like my work<><

Comment

Working...
                    X