No announcement yet.

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a nice 8 come in this morning and was on a mission. Didn’t slow down for nothing and walked behind me so never had a shot window so didn’t try to stop him with a grunt or anything. Son and I liked the curled brow times on your buck and is what caught our attention and made him a target buck. One less target now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post
      I had a nice 8 come in this morning and was on a mission. Didn’t slow down for nothing and walked behind me so never had a shot window so didn’t try to stop him with a grunt or anything. Son and I liked the curled brow times on your buck and is what caught our attention and made him a target buck. One less target now.

We will have to get together sometime and meet.
      I really like that spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys do any of you shoot the new rage 3 blade chisel tips. I don’t like these new blades. Have had a couple of misses bcuz of them. For example, I missed a doe last year because the o-ring slid back into the fletching when I released the arrow. Never seen that before.

Comment

I’m changing my broadheads to the muzzy 3 blade expandable now. They have a metal ring to hold the blades instead of a rubber o ring.

Comment

Shoot a swhacker and be done with it

Comment

I second the swhacker! Awesome broadhead

Comment

Looks like somebody might have shot over that's deer just barley

Ps y'all see the low fence 170 killed on ASU ranch

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                  Looks like somebody might have shot over that's deer just barley

Ps y'all see the low fence 170 killed on ASU ranch

Gotta pic for us?

Comment

I can try and get pics. I go to school there and haven't heard about it. Years ago they killed a 190" deer out there

Comment

Hum... alright

Comment

Ugh. People have no respect. Guess it’s time to find a new spot. Been hunting this spot all season and guy sets up right beside me. Comes in while I’m hunting to put a bag of feed out I let him know I’m hunting and he says sorry I put a bow stand up here.

Comment

Gotta love it!

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post
                            Gotta love it!

Yes sir.

Comment

Just when you think you’re far enough out of the way of others... you get surprised

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post
                                Just when you think you’re far enough out of the way of others... you get surprised

That’s no lie. Lol I heard something and he was wearing no orange and came in to to put out feed. Seeing that there are trucks here and people might be hunting.

Comment

Working...
                                X