Good Guy With A Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Guy With A Gun

No hesitation what so ever by the CHL holder.

An armed bystander shot a man who opened fire at a Florida park filled with over 100 people -- including children -- for a Saturday back-to-school cookout, officials said.

Good Guys - 1
    Bad Guys - 0

Comment

And apparently took the "keep shooting til your mag is empty" method to heart. Good for him, lucky for those people.

Comment

Suspect only person injured. Gotta love a happy ending!

Comment

Perfect ending....maybe Chicago could learn something here.

Comment

Way to go! This should be the rule not the exception.

Pull a gun to harm innocent people, get instantly dispatched.

Comment

Another CHL holder that used his gun not going immediately to jail like many on here have said.

Comment

Great Stuff for those innocent lives.

Comment

I saw that on Fox News, too, but did it get any major play time? I don't have TV but I didn't see anything about it anywhere else on the net and even Fox News didn't have it this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                    I saw that on Fox News, too, but did it get any major play time? I don't have TV but I didn't see anything about it anywhere else on the net and even Fox News didn't have it this morning.

I saw it in the news yesterday (maybe Shannon Bream) and online today(Wednesday) on Fox News. Yesterday I could have seen it on Fox or on the frontpage of Yahoo.

The video is very short.

Good work by the Armed Citizen!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                      Another CHL holder that used his gun not going immediately to jail like many on here have said.
                      What ?????.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        Not very much coverage by the ms media, its shows the only way to stop the school shootings.

Comment

Well you folks with the book of faces start spreading the news!!

Comment

That's how it should go. Glad someone was there that was able to step up and save lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                              Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                              What ?????.
                              Some people on here hold the belief that if you use your gun you are going straight to jail regardless of if you are in the right or not. There is a whole lot of misinformation regarding firearms and the law on this site.

Comment

Working...
                              X