Montana skinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montana skinner

With bow season closing in that's all I have on my mind so I made one of my favorite skinners. Montana Skinner and I made the handle a little larger than most of my knives to man handle large game. OAL 8 3/4 cutting edge is 3 1/2. Carbon fiber over buffalo handle. It’s almost ¼ thick I also cut the hollow grind up higher on the tip to make it less resistance when skinning. I’ll sew up the sheath for it tomorrow and list it for sale, if it doesn’t sell pretty fast I may just change my mind and keep it. I made one like this seven or eight years ago for me and loved it, but a friend of mine liked it so much I gave it to him. This knife will skin and also process meat with ease. It's not a pretty knife, but one heck of a tool.
    Sorry about the dirty towel but it's my work bench

Wow!! Thats a cool looking knife. Send me a pm with cost for the exact knife.

Ray

Comment

Here's some better pictures with the sheath, it sold in less than five minutes.

Comment

I'm really digging the bolsters and the yellow spacers. Great contrast with the dark handle and blade. Nice knife.

Comment

how much for something like this?

Comment

That's a beauty! Too many items on this site catching my eye.

Comment

couple hours too late... as usual.

Comment

That is sharp sir!

Comment

Working...
                X