IBO World Traditional Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deb View Post
    As a matter of fact, we were going to ask you if it would be ok if we camped in your driveway one night.
    We can do a lot better than the driveway my friend. Yall are always welcome at my house, I see a Senet Challenge in the making

Comment

Here's some info

Comment

Some info in here also
        Anything and everything related to Longbows, Recurves, Selfbows, arrows, Stick -n-String

Comment

Good luck to all those going to represent Texas! When is it happening? I may have to add this to my calendar for next year.

Comment

I wanna go

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
              We have high hopes for a Texas Sweep. James Hicks will be entering the selfbow class. Shana is shooting longbow, I don't know what Sha (sp?) is going to shoot. Arvin is shooting selfbow, I'm shooting recurve. Bisch is going but I don't know what he is shooting. I'd like to see TradDoc join us. Gene and Tayna might be going, idk. Like to see a big group of Texans show up. Its a great shoot. Bob Sarrels is going. I'd really like to see Caughtandhobble and EnW come along.
              I would love to, but I don't think it's gonna happen this year.
              I have complete faith in the group that I've heard is going. No doubt they will bring home the prizes. Y'all have a great time!

~Eric

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
                Good luck to all those going to represent Texas! When is it happening? I may have to add this to my calendar for next year.
                IBO Traditional World Championship -
                2012 IBO Trad World
                July
                20-22, 2012
                Go, Jo

Comment

Ok we have south east tx covered,central tx,we need a strong north tx commitment.Let's go and get it done.Larry, Gene,Todd,Glen ,and all the rest of the North Tx gang. Oh yes let's not leave out the West texas bunch. This state has hardly been represented in some years now.Let's go and let them know Texas is alive and well since those tennesseans laid down their lives for us at the Alamo. This may be the best venue I have ever attended and we have some really good ones right here in old lone star state.I personally may not be a contender but I can't wait.
                  Last edited by Selfbowman; 06-04-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                    I wanna go
                    come on!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
                      Dang! That hurt my head trying to decipher all that!!lol

Comment

Just checked
                        I can fly to Nashville cheaper than I can buy diesel
                        I'm in

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                          We can do a lot better than the driveway my friend. Yall are always welcome at my house, I see a Senet Challenge in the making
                          I'll accept a Senet challenge from you but I'm not going up against that rascal Tod! Thats a Senet playing little dude. We'll have the camper with us, so there is no need for us to put you out. Still trying to figure out if you are on the travel route or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                            There are pics of Gene and Todd smooching at a N Tx TBoT shoot floating around!

Bisch
                            I've got some pics of some smooching goin' on at the Weaver Invitational awards.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                              I wanna go
                              Come on!

Bisch

Comment

Here are a few shots from just a general get-together Pappy hosts (they break rock and make shavings ALL day and MOST of the night, for 3 days at this one...).

...and they have some fine 'community' cookin', too...

Comment

Working...
                                X