• Show
Clear All

I'll put $100 on Buff over the lion, even the Detroit lions

Comment

Way to go guys.

Comment

congrats

Comment

If that Lion runs Buff down ,he will be eating for a while.

Comment

If i was buff i would bring chunky with me that way when the lion stops to eat chunky( the slow one) buff will have an easy shot!!! ;-)

Comment

I am the slowest man on earth, and I am sure a lion would find me well marbled and quite tasty. He really should have taken me with him. It will serve him right if he gets bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                I am the slowest man on earth, and I am sure a lion would find me well marbled and quite tasty. He really should have taken me with him. It will serve him right if he gets bit.
                I believe you will have ample opportunity to get ran over in June when we go for Buffalo in Australia

Comment

congrats chunky nice piggy

Comment

Texas Dall down at Tenrock

Sam Stevens emailed me pics so i could post them for him so here they are..... im sure he'll be chimming in soon

congrats Sam!

Comment

congrats on the dall

Comment

Nice job Sam and good choice of broadhead.

Shawn

Comment

I got him yesterday morning it took me several days to get on him but it all came together.Shot him with my Horne longbow at about 12 to 15 yards with on of the big Aboyer 215 gr broadheads with a 75 gr adapter and axis arrow.Think I like them first think I ever killed with a single bev head(big hole).My new dog is learning to trail very well (bought her off of TBH)her name is LS and she is on her way.After the shot the Ram went about 30 yards and fell off a rock dropoff.He is the first Dall I have ever killed now I need all the others.Going after deer next week. Sam

Comment

Congrats on the ram

Comment

Congrats to all you guys with harvests and good luck to everyone that is on the hunt!!!

Comment

Sam,

That is one nice looking ram. Congrats on getting him.

Comment

Working...
                                X