No announcement yet.

Trad Hog Hunt with TBH'ers April 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't get Todd's video to work for some reason. Once again if anyone knows how to do this then please let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by chackworth3 View Post
      I can't get Todd's video to work for some reason. Once again if anyone knows how to do this then please let me know. Thanks!
      Chris, I think the easiet way to load a vdeoo on TBH is to load it on youtube, then copy and paste the link here in your post.

I could open the video you posted, but it was sideways.

Bisch
      Last edited by Bisch; 04-07-2014, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Phillip,
        I want to extend a special thanks to you for initiating and following through with the idea of having a trad only hog hunt. It was indeed an excellent idea. It was time well spent. And it was a pleasure to meet you and swap hunting stories.

To all my fellow hunters,
        Thank you for the well wishes regarding my mother. I would have liked to have stayed and hunted the entire weekend but I thought it best to make a run for home. You are all welcome around my campfire anytime.

I'm glad to see that Eric was able to finish off the big hog from Friday afternoon. It was a hoss!

Here's a pic of the hog that I shot on Friday. It was my first trad archery kill and I'm happy to have been a part of this hunt.
        Attached Files

Comment

I can see I missed a very good time! Congrats to you all.

Comment

I got my biggest boar to date with a bow this weekend. It doesn't look nearly as big in the pics but I was told it was 280! He was really long and tall with a great big head.

Comment

Here you go Chris finally got it viewable for you.
              Don't know how to get the video to show on here without linking it.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Also here is Todd's video too!!!

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload
              Last edited by Horn chaser; 04-08-2014, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Thanks Horn Chaser!

Comment

Hey Todd, Like the new Avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                    Thanks Horn Chaser!
                    Your welcome, Glad I could have helped.

Hopefully I can get in on this hunt next time. Just no way I could get off work with inventory going on yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                      Hey Todd, Like the new Avatar.
                      Yeah, he looks familiar, huh? Thanks again Phillip for organizing the hunt! It was really great meeting all of you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                        Yeah, he looks familiar, huh? Thanks again Phillip for organizing the hunt! It was really great meeting all of you guys.
                        Yeah, he does seem somewhat familiar.

Comment

Working...
                        X