Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annual Trad Bow Rendezvous at Big Oak (II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had fun Clay and it was a pleasure to finally meet you. Wasn't the same once you left.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Good meeting you Clay. You are pretty handy with the stick bows.
      Lots of impressive trad shooters on this trip! I learn a little more every time I shoot with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        Lots of impressive trad shooters on this trip! I learn a little more every time I shoot with you guys.
        Me too! I learned not to shoot from the red stakes

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't have it any other way

Comment

I killed some trophy pine trees from the red stakes. Should have posed with my trophies.

Comment

I would like to say what a pleasure it was to spend the weekend with such a great group of guys. It is nice to catch up with old friends, and I got to meet John and Ron for the first time after spending TBH time with them for years.

Everyone shot really well and I think had fun. We had great weather this time (if a touch cool), which helped.

To those of you who didn't make it, we missed you and I hope you can make one of these in the future.

Thanks again for an excellent weekend.

As always a big thanks to Buff for hosting and making it all possible and Bisch for coming early to help me get set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
              We did get the range put back together yesterday
              Love the 3D range!

Comment

From a rookie standpoint, the weekend was EXCELLENT! I learned alot from you guys, I appreciate all the tips and pointers. I will definately mark on my calendar for next year! Chunky & Bisch thanks for setting us up a great 3D course and lots of fun games. Buff, as always you and the family are top notch! Already planning a trip with the wife to come back!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  I killed some trophy pine trees from the red stakes. Should have posed with my trophies.
                  I seen that with my on eye's
                  Had a great time shooting with you guys

Comment

Working...
                  X