Durn flu took another one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Durn flu took another one.

Just got a call that my cousin just died. He caught the flu a few days ago and it got worse and turned into double pneumonia. It shut his kidneys down. He was 2yrs older than me. Y'all watch out for this crap. It's bad this year.

Sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself and happy belated bday

Comment

Sorry for your loss. UGH!

Comment

Prayers up for the family

Comment

Most of us take the flu too lightly. It can have catastrophic results. Prayers to you and your family.

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone ...

Comment

Prayers up for your family.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss brother and I pray that our Lord Jesus will comfort the family in this time of great loss.

Comment

My dad is having a fit. He is in an assisted living facility that is on lock down right now. One of the residents caught the flu. Everyone is quarantined in their rooms and no visitors are allowed. Today is his birthday and I can't go see him.

Comment

I have never gotten a flu shot. I always just assumed it was a very very bad cold.

Comment

Sorry bro, my daughter works at a hospital here in Corpus and told me they have 26 beds taken with flu patients.

Comment

Hate to hear this. Prayers for the family.

Comment

prayers sent brother

VERY bad flu season this year as there are 2 documented strains .. Type A , Type B. The elderly and adolescents are most at risk.

the secretary in my office had the flu 3 weeks ago (A), and she was just diagnosed with the B strain yesterday.

Comment

Man, sorry to read about your loss! It sure seems to be especially bad this year. I always take a flu shot, and now that I'm officially a Sr. citizen, I guess it's more important than ever. My wife had it starting the day after Christmas... She's better now, but still not up to full speed. She's a surgical nurse and said that their hospital is full of flu patients right now... worst she's ever seen.

Y'all take care, wash your hands often, refrain from the traditional handshakes, and such. If you can, carry hand sanitizer with you and use it often. Keep your hands away from your nose and mouth as much as possible...

Comment

Sorry to hear that. What really sucks is that everyone next year is going to remember all the negative publicity on how ineffective the flu shots were this year and not get one next year causing us to be in the same boat we are in now. Based on what I have heard (by no means am I an expert) the virus changes so much from year to year that unfortunately they swing and miss on the flu shot sometime.

Comment

Working...
                              X