• Show
Clear All

Pants cancelled, jacket still backorder

Comment

Yeah my card hasn't been charged also for those following

Comment

My pants were cancelled also

Comment

Next time deals like these pop up, I'd appreciate if you guys PM me first, then give me about 15mins or so before you post it here so I can decide if it's a deal I can take advantage of before the avalanche starts. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Mine just said shipped.....

I WISHED - Just went to backordered on my order.

Comment

Mine was back ordered also. I used a gift card and then threw the card away because it was empty. I hope they don't just refund it to that card.

Comment

So $170 regular price..On sale for $30.. All orders "backordered" and then cancelled.

Maybe to "make it right" they will offer all you guys the jacket for $59 Sort of like surefire did(or tried to do)

Comment

This isn't the first time Cabela's has done this BS!!!

Honor your mistake......Why I don't shop there, but high prices

Comment

Originally posted by Maddies Dad View Post
                    Backordered. Sucks.
                    Cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                      Mine was back ordered also. I used a gift card and then threw the card away because it was empty. I hope they don't just refund it to that card.
                      Yes, thats what they actually will do. I ordered mine using a VISA prepaid card. They actually dont charge the card untill the order will ship so if its backordered then most likely they will cancel it and your card wont be officially charged.

Comment

SOLD out

Comment

Cabelas and Bass Pro blow big time. Is there really any reason to shop there? I "fell" for this deal too but this just reassures what I already knew....that there are way better places than these big box stores to get outdoor gear.

I'm curious how many TBHers would stop shopping there if y'all stopped using their credit card points.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post

I'm curious how many TBHers would stop shopping there if y'all stopped using their credit card points.
                            Not enough to ever make a difference.

Comment

Both my orders were canceled. Ticks me off how the do things.

Comment

what a crock,

Comment

Working...
                                X