No announcement yet.

Looking for cold weather jacket/pants? DEAL ALERT 50% off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought both the pants and pullover jacket this year and wore them this week. Hunting in a tree stand, was toasty warm. Layer up and these will handle most any cold weather.

Comment

How’s the pullover fit?

Comment

Awesome thanks! I've been watching this but haven't wanted to pay full price. Between my gift card, military discount, cabelas bucks, and active junky cash back it really works out to be cheap for me!

BTW if anyone wants it, active junky is giving 10% cash back from cabelas. Sign up at this link and we'll both get $10 additional credit:
        Earn up to 20% cash back at thousands of stores. Sign up for free, make purchases, get the best cash back at all your favorite stores!

Comment

Looking for cold weather jacket/pants? DEAL ALERT 50% off

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
          How’s the pullover fit?

Don’t laugh at the pic! I’ve had a few Crown Apples. This is a XL (not the XL long), I’m 5’10”, 210#, these are NOT the pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man reading the reviews sounds like this is an awesome product. Still trying to convince myself to buy one. Is it worth buying for hunting central TX? We only get a couple days a year of weather cold enough to use this. Then I usually just layer up and go sit in the box blind with rifle. Legs and body are the least of my concerns and it's usually hands/feet that are cold when the rest of me is fine.

A lot of reviewers from Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, NY, etc. saying it's great for late season up there.

Comment

Thank you for the heads up! I ordered the vest and the jacket. Wish I could have gotten the pants but maybe the will re-stock.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                Man reading the reviews sounds like this is an awesome product. Still trying to convince myself to buy one. Is it worth buying for hunting central TX? We only get a couple days a year of weather cold enough to use this. Then I usually just layer up and go sit in the box blind with rifle. Legs and body are the least of my concerns and it's usually hands/feet that are cold when the rest of me is fine.

A lot of reviewers from Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, NY, etc. saying it's great for late season up there.

If you keep your core warm the rest of your body will be warm. At this price they are absolutely worth it.

Comment

I may look at the pants as well. gonna be COLD next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                    I may look at the pants as well. gonna be COLD next week.
                    Sold out of pants

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                      If you keep your core warm the rest of your body will be warm. At this price they are absolutely worth it.
                      This^^^^

Comment

I have looked at them at the store. I bet they are very warm, started to pull the trigger several times.

Comment

I bought the pullover yesterday afternoon in the store. They def run big, I normally wear any XL but a L would have fit.

Comment

Awesome thanks! I've been watching this but haven't wanted to pay full price. Between my gift card, military discount, cabelas bucks, and active junky cash back it really works out to be cheap for me!

BTW if anyone wants it, active junky is giving 10% cash back from cabelas. Sign up at this link and we'll both get $10 additional credit:
                            https://www.activejunky.com/invite/845424
                            I used it for the first time, how are they notified that you placed an order?

I grabbed the hoodie and the lookout fleece pants, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              I used it for the first time, how are they notified that you placed an order?

I grabbed the hoodie and the lookout fleece pants, thanks
                              You have to go through their site to get to Cabela's and place the order from there. You'll get an email confirming your purchase and the amount you'll get back.

Comment

You have to go through their site to get to Cabela's and place the order from there. You'll get an email confirming your purchase and the amount you'll get back.
                                Yes sir, just got the confirmation from active junky... thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X