• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Won’t let me click on anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Click on that pending transaction. It should show an amount of confirmations.

Skinny
      I clicked on that....It does not show confirmations, only that it is pending. On the GDAX site, Go to accounts....ETH account...transfers...and then click on withdraw, it will tell you when the estimated payout will occur. Mine is listed as 09:47:55 am - Dec 30, 2017 UTC

Todd

Comment

Ok. Well once it starts getting confirmations, they will show on that Coinbase screen.

Skinny

Comment

One thing I don't like is losing 10% of the value of my coins in transferring from coinbase to binance...i guess sort of it is the variance i m price of litecoin from CB to Binance..usually $13 or more difference

What kind of fees are you guys seeing when transferring and then swapping litecoin to bitcoin
          Last edited by topshot; 12-30-2017, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Speaking of fees, can we buy stock in these exchanges? They have to be making an absolute killing.
            Last edited by rtp; 12-30-2017, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Bought POE a couple hours ago and up about 60.00 so far...Hopefully it keeps going...Anybody else in it....

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                One thing I don't like is losing 10% of the value of my coins in transferring from coinbase to binance...i guess sort of it is the variance i m price of litecoin from CB to Binance..usually $13 or more difference

What kind of fees are you guys seeing when transferring and then swapping litecoin to bitcoin
                When i transferred ETH back from binance to gdax they took approx 13.2%. They also charge a transfer fee that I didn't notice until after the fact when trading between coins on binance. They are making a lot of money off of these transactions.

Comment

We will see if it shows up

Comment

Originally posted by mikep453 View Post
                    When i transferred ETH back from binance to gdax they took approx 13.2%. They also charge a transfer fee that I didn't notice until after the fact when trading between coins on binance. They are making a lot of money off of these transactions.
                    What,? 13% to transfer back from Binance to GDAX? Are the fees that high on Bittrex as well? I have Ripple bought in both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                      What,? 13% to transfer back from Binance to GDAX? Are the fees that high on Bittrex as well? I have Ripple bought in both of them.
                      I don't know I haven't been able to get registered on bittrex but I'd like to know if that's about what others are seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by mikep453 View Post
                        I don't know I haven't been able to get registered on bittrex but I'd like to know if that's about what others are seeing.

I know it’s small fries but Binance is where I have most of my “shares” of Ripple too, over 500 coins.

Comment

13%??? Where are you seeing that. Binance website shows their transfer fees are 0.01 percent. One of the big draws of Binance are their insanely low transfer fees. Is it Binance or GDAX charging that fee?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
                            Bought POE a couple hours ago and up about 60.00 so far...Hopefully it keeps going...Anybody else in it....
                            I was watching it but put money into ripple instead, waiting for another push up

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

For those of you that have BTC in Bittrex, why can I not click on the currency symbol in my wallet? I also see the % change column is always 0.0%. Does BTC act in a different way on Bittrex compared to the alt coins, ETH, and LTC?

Skinny
                              Last edited by Skinny; 12-30-2017, 10:44 AM.

Comment

The fees are a mystery I have been figuring out myself. I had asked earlier in the thread about "cashing out". Fees being one reason for that question. Say you buy $100 worth of bitcoin, ethereum, or litecoin from gdax. Free, if you wait, or you get $96 to do it instantly through coinbase. . Then transfer to binance, bittrex = mystery/different fees. Invest in Ripple. In your head, you think you have invested $100. Ripple goes from $1.00 to $1.50. We have made 50%, woohoo! Reverse the process, pay all of the mystery transaction fees and transfer fees. By the time it gets back to fiat money, in your hand, How much more than the original $100 do you have? I think it is fun. Just trying to learn more. Do not know if my obsessive mind can take it though, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X