X2

Comment

Well there goes gas prices..

Comment

Prayers up for the military guys, gals and their families

Comment

The war mongers are excited.

Comment

Makes me nervous too. I hate war especially with chemical weapons involved. Praying for our military men and women, military families and America.

Comment

Something had to be done to stop this guy from killing all his people though. I just hope and pray Russia doesn’t get involved and this turn into WWIII

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I see zero good in this one......at this point, I hope to be proven wrong. I pray no one dies that is innocent and none of our servicemen are harmed. After the drama of the last week sadly this action will be interpreted by many on both sides as a diversionary action at best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Them kids didn’t have a chance......I really don’t know what to think

Comment

This is a tough call. Assad doesn’t mind destroying his country as long as he can rule over the rubble. He has to learn that some leaders mean it when they talk about a red line. Obama did nothing and let Putin and Iran move in to support the regime Glad to see that Britain and France are participating. Perilous times for sure

Comment

We should have stayed the hell away from that mess IMO

Comment

Prayers up for the military guys, gals and their families

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              This is a tough call. Assad doesn’t mind destroying his country as long as he can rule over the rubble. He has to learn that some leaders mean it when they talk about a red line. Obama did nothing and let Putin and Iran move in to support the regime Glad to see that Britain and France are participating. Perilous times for sure
                              I’d like to see Trump push France and Canada and?? Into getting with a program.

Comment

Working...
                              X