Hunter Ed Class was a huge success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter Ed Class was a huge success!

had a great turnout yesterday. 92 kids were signed up, 76 showed up took the test. For those that didn't show up really missed out. Gave away some great prizes! Gave away 8 hunts, 2 guns and a crossbow, plus a bunch of goodies! Lunch was awesome!(thanks Bonfire Wings) Already planning next years class. Everything was FREE thanks to SCI HOUSTON and our other sponsors!

Special thanks to Carters Country, L & L Adventures, RTIC, Celanese Chemicals, Bonfire Wings and SCI HOUSTON.

Thanks again. Absolutely worth it.

Comment

great show guys

Comment

And, my apologies. I forgot to mention the instructors. They did an outstanding job! Very informative, never a dull moment! One of the instructors was in the ER the night b4. He hurt his ankle loading his trailer for the class, showed up at the class with a walker and a cast on his leg!

Comment

My son and I enjoyed the class, he really wanted to win one of the hunts... It was funny that the lady with the two daughters won so many of the giveaways. Thank you and the instructors as well as all the sponsors.

Comment

dadgum, we had several TBHers there! Wish I woulda had a chance to meet yall! Thanks for coming out.

Comment

Very cool.. i remember my hunters ed and that was 30 years ago ish.. still have the original card

Comment

Thank you for the class instructors and sponsors for putting it together. My son and I ended up winning a hog hunt too and learnt a lot of good things.

Comment

Thanks for the class. My daughter and I enjoyed it. She won one of the hog hunts also! The instructor up front did a great job keeping it entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                  X