What are your goals this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your goals this year?

Not the generic "as many as possible", but any specifics?

I want to get another 44 Magnum single action revolver and a 9mm carbine that accepts Glock mags, as we have a bunch of these from the pistol comps. Undecided whether to build a 9MM AR variant or buy one of the other carbines like the KelTec Sub2K.

Any other gun purchases are gravy.

I also want to learn more of the long range precision rifle game, maybe start dabbling in competitions.

1. More ammo
    2. Using said ammo to get better with what I already have.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
      1. More ammo
      2. Using said ammo to get better with what I already have.
      Goes without saying. With me, it is components, component, components, as I reload for every caliber I shoot except for 5.56 (going to add that one as well) and 22lr. I'm sitting on about 30K pistol primers and enough powder for them. Stocking up on rifle components this year. I cast all my practice pistol bullets and 230 gr pills for the 300BO.

Comment

I'd love to get a Turkish Mauser and a Finnish m39 by the years end possibly a 91/59 as well I really want to start my mil surp collection. Secondary purchases will be a Sks or Remington 870. Before all those though is a new scope for my tikka

Comment

Get my 3 stamps in and put my sbr together. Get a Ruger 22/45 and a suppressor for it. Get our new ranch along as far as we can afford. Plenty of mowing, food plots, stand building and fencing to work on. Not to mention both of the wells, the house and the other details we haven't even imagined yet.

Gary

Comment

Shoot more, load more and develop accurate loads for at least 3 rifles. My 2 main guns and my daughter's custom 7mm-08.

Comment

Just had a couple stamps come in and picked up my .22 suppressor and a .40 cal pistol suppressor. So the short list is a 10/22 takedown with a threaded target barrel, Ruger MK III pistol with a threaded barrel. A threaded barrel for my G23 and a HK VP-9 Tactical.

Then I am thinking I want to build a nice long range bolt gun probably based on a Rem 700 in .300 Win Mag.

Comment

Work on practice with my hunting rifle. It's a savage 111 in 30-06. Gonna try and build it up a little from where it's at now. Goal is 1 moa out to 500 yards.
                Also want to start predator hunting during the day and pig hunting at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

10mm. Platform and budget are still being defined. Those TBH edition STIs are incredible.

Comment

I need glass on a 300 win mag and 6.5 creed. I need to get my loads worked up for my 6.5, .308, and 300. Really need to get my lady more range time, but that's plays into loading more.

Basically, I need more time.. And money. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Trying to put my hands on a 357mag lever gun. And maybe thin out the herd at the same time. And keep my head down and my nose clean, same as always.

Comment

Dillon Super 1050 w/AmmoBot
                        Last edited by Chad C; 01-04-2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Just got a membership to Banana Bend Archery Club
                          Goal is to shoot some completions, and let my son aND daughter shoot some as well. Not to win but good pressure situations for hunting.
                          Help my daughter have success hunting, doesn't like guns so it will have to be with bow.
                          Shoot my first bow buck

Comment

Nightvision scope and a great left handed varmit/hog gun that I can put a can on in the future.

Comment

I'm hoping to complete my first full custom rifle by year's end. Defiance Deviant short action, Manners EH4 stock and either a Bartlein or Proof barrel. Caliber still to be determined - probably 6.5 Creedmoor or 6.5x47 Lapua.

Comment

Working...
                              X