Prayer Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer Request

Need to ask for you all to keep me and my family in your prayers.

In August I got my first colonoscopy as a result of turning 50. Well, some polyps were removed, and the biopsy came back with cancer cells in one of the polyps.

To say it was a punch in the gut to be told I have cancer is an understatement. And, yea, this has been a mental up and down rollercoaster ride.

All my Doctors have said this has been caught early, but tomorrow I am having my lymph nodes removed, a section of my colon, and my appendix.

I feel fine and do believe them when they say this was caught early.

To anyone between the age of 45 and 50 go get this done. I found out after my diagnose the Medical Community is now wanting to get this done at 45.

The hardest part of this is missing most of the hunting season. If all goes well, I expect to be cleared to hunt and fish by 20 November.

Not sure when I'll be near the computer for again, but I do appreciate the GS Prayer Worriers.

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Glad you caught it early. May the Lord heal you and restore you. I pray.

—Adversity seldom appears alone, opportunity is usually right behind it.

Comment

Prayers on the way.

Comment

Prayer Request

Just to ease your mind a little, I had my first colonoscopy at age 32 due to some bleeding. Polyp came back positive but I’m now 68 and healthy as a horse.
                Praying for you Bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for a successfull surgery. Glad you caught it early. I know this is a big deal for you, as it shoud be, but for the doctors, it is pretty routine. As Buckshot4900 said, when caught early you caan enjoy a long, full life. Heck, I had prostate cancer 22 years ago, at age 51. It has reared it's ugly head again, but I am still stirring up trouble at 73.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                              X