• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
    Did you look up Danny Roland, he's stationed in Guam

Danny Rowan!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No I wish I had thought of that. I didn’t really care for Guam much. Pretty expensive and developed for my taste.

Comment

Bird hunting with Buff and Bale in Argentina was a blast and a highlight of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          Danny Rowan!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          As many deals & email exchanges I've made with him I should know to spell his name ..

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
            No I wish I had thought of that. I didn’t really care for Guam much. Pretty expensive and developed for my taste.
            Yeah you might have walked right by him @ the AP, he's a Customs Agent @ the Airport

Comment

I went fishing this weekend.
              Saw some barracuda and thought of you and I trying to bow fish them.
              Glad all is well and your enjoying yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We could have got them with decent equipment, next time. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                  Howdy all,

A couple of people have asked or pm'ed me about what I have been up to. Well, for those that don't know, one of my oldest friends gave me a flight pass on United for this year. I can fly for almost nothing, as much as I want.

I have up a spot on a good deer lease with guys I REALLY liked, and decided I would go see a few parts of the world I had not been to yet.

So far internationally I have been to the Philippians, Guam, Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Jamaica, Colombia, Argentina, and England.

In the USA, New Orleans, Chicago, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, and Tampa.

It's been a great run so far with a ton of big adventures. Do to some financial set backs I am now working a bit.
                  With the exception of Guam, Jamaica, and England, I have been to those spots. Loved all of them.

With Colombia being one of my favorites, anymore details on where you went and what you did?

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
                    With the exception of Guam, Jamaica, and England, I have been to those spots. Loved all of them.

With Colombia being one of my favorites, anymore details on where you went and what you did?
                    Well let's see, a few more highlights......

In Guatemala I climbed a volcano and roasted marshmallows at a volcanic vent, toured Lake Atitlan and ended up accidently in a hippy community.

Fished in Cancun, and golfed almost everywhere.

Jumped off the cliff at Rick's in Jamaica, did a pub crawl.

Climbed the "rock" and took a boat tour in Colombia.

Ran an obstacle race with my daughters in Chicago and we did an escape room.

Spent New Years on Bourbon street in Nawlins.

Killed Zombies in Vegas and went to a couple of shows.

Went to my 40 year highschool reunion (can't believe I am that old)

Went to a ton of museums, my favorite was the imperial war museum in London.

Did the London Eye and Stonehenge. All the tourist spots in London.

Fished in Costa Rica for trophy Rooster fish, but didn't catch any this trip!

I made many friends along the way, and hope to return to some of these places, but there are still places to go and see as well.

That is a few things off the top of my head. We will see what next year brings.

Comment

Working...
                    X