Predator Tackle Company - PLEASE READ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predator Tackle Company - PLEASE READ

Does anyone else follow this company on social media? They felt it necessary to make a derogatory post on facebook towards bowhunting. So, I'm going to help them reach more outdoorsmen by posting it here. Accompanying a photo of a buck with an arrow/bolt in its neck they stated:

TX TRASH ! Urban Hunting in the Woodlands has become a problem ! These deer are almost tame and not afraid of people ! With a rifle or shotgun that's a kill shot ! Why I stopped Bow Hunting 25 yrs ago ! If your going to kill me do it fast and humanely ! Don't shoot me with a arrow so I can run until I bleed out !
    Now that I've shared this, I'll go unfollow them. Anyone else know these guys? They're out of Vidor.

Never heard of em...but thanks for the heads up.

Comment

It appears they've taken the post down. It was getting hammered with folks upset with the stance. Nothing makes my blood boil more than fellow outdoorsmen taking generalized shots at other outdoorsmen.

Comment

Damage is done even with the post taken down. Screw them or whomever posted that.

Comment

Tty
          Last edited by El General; 11-05-2017, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Wrong ?

Originally posted by El General View Post
            Tty
            Yes

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              Tty
              Guess you changed your mind with your question.

Comment

He has an apology up on FB, crawfishing like a son of a gun. I'd prefer someone have an unpopular stance and own it rather than to crawfish on their beliefs. He should have kept his thoughts to himself, but if he's gonna say it at least own it. I don't own any predator tackle and not likely I will ever now.

Comment

He is still ****** at bowhunters. Just posted a good with arrow thru it's head.

Comment

That's it for me... Done. Tired of the PC bull crap..

Comment

They're out of Vidor. World's capital of Tx Trash. They have no room to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        It appears they've taken the post down. It was getting hammered with folks upset with the stance. Nothing makes my blood boil more than fellow outdoorsmen taking generalized shots at other outdoorsmen.
                        You mean like the multiple threads started about rifle hunters on here?

Don't see why all the hunters can't support each other. Drives me crazy too

Comment

I followed that page, and have seen a ton of sketchy post.. The person running it has definitely made some asinine comments

Comment

Originally posted by Peta-hata View Post
                            Never heard of em...but thanks for the heads up.

What he said ^^^^^^^

Comment

Gun hunters only, in Vidor

Comment

Working...
                              X