Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant post pics but would love to text them to someone.

Comment

That is awesome Ian!!! Big congrats to you! I am not home yet but if when I get home nobody has been able to help you post your pics I will be glad to help!.

Comment

WOW! That is fantastic, great job!

I didn't know you were that young, well, compared to most of us.

You my friend, and your experience, makes this worth doing. I can't wait for the pics.

Comment

Saca was supposed to show up today but she didn't make. She should be here tomorrow! Anxiously waiting!!! Very excited!!!

Comment

Well, I just got home and to my excitement my wife just handed me the box carrying Sacajawea the postman left this afternoon at about 1 p.m. I was getting a little concerned because the tracking info said she'd be delivered Wednesday but she didn't show up that day or Thursday. Anyways, I was glad it had finally arrived; however, when I took her out of the case to my disappoint the nock overlay is missing on bottom limb and is nowhere to be found. I will be calling Bob shortly to get it taken care off.

tracking number: 23123170000002984976
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Loreva13; 05-09-2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Just called Bob. Shipping Sacajawea out to him tomorrow morning if possible and if not will definitely have her out first thing Monday morning.

Comment

I looked in my truck and everywhere for it butbits nowhere to be found here either. I will pay for the damages since i was the last one to have her. Im sorry loreva i know you have been waiting for the bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Iansumrall View Post
                  I looked in my truck and everywhere for it butbits nowhere to be found here either. I will pay for the damages since i was the last one to have her. Im sorry loreva i know you have been waiting for the bow.
                  All is good Ian. Things happen I will pitch in and help with cost if necessary. I think it could have happened to any of us. God Bless

Lorenzo

Comment

I'm in to help with repairs, just let me know.

Comment

Shipped her out to Bob this morning. He should have her by Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

got her in today. Will fix and ship ASAP. No charge

Comment

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
                          got her in today. Will fix and ship ASAP. No charge

Thanks Bob for all you've done. I can't wait to get her next.

Comment

Thank you Bob! Looking forward to flinging some arrows out of her.

Comment

Hey chunky this is little john aka little john boudreaux just wanted to tell you thanks again and show you something can you send me your number

Comment

little john

What a cool idea as a practical virgin to trad archery this is something I can get behind 100% and would love a chance to loose some arrows thur her

Comment

Working...
                                X