Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many here have more than 1 rental property?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
    Yep, that was the one I was thinking of. Been several others on here over the years. There was another one from a couple of years back that was good as well.

Comment

I’ve got 17 houses, a quadplex, and a triplex.

Started 6 years ago.

Comment

I have 3, had 6 at one point, my best advise is find a good realtor to rent them out for you. I used to find tenants myself, but about five years ago I had a realtor screen possible tenants with a fine tooth comb. The quality of renters I have now is great. Waaay less headaches. Wish I had about 20 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain39 View Post
          I have 5 currently. I am a Houston Firefighter; but also been a Realtor for nearly 15 years on the side. Wish I had 20! I have clients and friends with 20+.
          This is what I’m working on. With our schedule it gives me plenty of time to do rentals. I’ve got a little nest egg waiting to find the right one to start with.

Comment

Tagging this for later but I am in the same boat about wanting to look further into buying rental properties in the Houston area.

Comment

Only have one rental in Houston about to be two rentals by the end of this year.

Comment

I've got two, but rent houses ain't for me. I'll probably sell these two and be done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysinshorts View Post
                  I am going to get into rental properties but I do not have much in the way of knowledge. Is there anyone here that has more than 1 that I can speak to? If you are in the Houston area i would love to treat you to lunch or coffee and if you are further away if you could spare some time on the phone.

I don't know anything as I am totally new at this. I have done tons of research and I am part of several boards but again i haven't actually purchased anything yet. My goal is to buy something before the end of the year.
                  I am a full time landlord. I would love to go to lunch or coffee with you, we can go dutch. I own a MHP in Missouri and an Apartment Complex in Tacoma, started with SFH in Houston 7 years ago.

Send me a PM. I am in Missouri until Sunday.

Comment

I owned one and that was enough headache for me. Sold that sucker last year.

My cousin owned 12 in Houston and was having heck with them. Final straw for him happened when his mother in law had a heart attack and the ER nurse working on her was the same lady who he was in the process of evicting from one of his rentals for not making a single rent payment. He sold them all and got out.

Comment

Does anybody have any houses in the League city area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 6, and about to build another house. I am in Beaumont area. Pm me if you want to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Slickrick View Post
                          I have 6, and about to build another house. I am in Beaumont area. Pm me if you want to talk.

Were you referring to my post or the OP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X