X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 75. Will hold 60# of just ice. During deer season weather I've held ice for 17 days.

Only negative are the drains. There are 2, which is a awesome concept, but both suck. Other than that they are great at keeping ice and a fantastic company should you need anything.

My first 75 from earlier models had a lid warp. I emailed them on a Sunday... Sunday... on a Sunday and had a new cooler on my porch that Monday afternoon!!!!!

Comment

Bison coolers

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        I have a 75. Will hold 60# of just ice. During deer season weather I've held ice for 17 days.

Only negative are the drains. There are 2, which is a awesome concept, but both suck. Other than that they are great at keeping ice and a fantastic company should you need anything.

My first 75 from earlier models had a lid warp. I emailed them on a Sunday... Sunday... on a Sunday and had a new cooler on my porch that Monday afternoon!!!!!

Why do the drains suck? I have a 75 and 100 and the drains are awesome for me.

I will admit that I have bought or won through work several RTIC products and they work great also. I actually bought a RTIC 20 soft cooler over the brute because of the no leak and look over the brute.

Last edited by Black Ice; 11-12-2016, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Ok this may be my lack of cold storage engineering talking.. But cant you just tilt the cooler over and drain what you want?? Have we really become this snobby with coolers? I have two bison and love them!!

Comment

Bison coolers

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            Ok this may be my lack of cold storage engineering talking.. But cant you just tilt the cooler over and drain what you want?? Have we really become this snobby with coolers? I have two bison and love them!!

The drains on mine are great I just remove them completely and it drains just fine. I could see getting frustrated if you just opened them and expected to drain the cooler because they can be really slow if you do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              The drains on mine are great I just remove them completely and it drains just fine. I could see getting frustrated if you just opened them and expected to drain the cooler because they can be really slow if you do that.

The times i have noticed they drain really slow is if some kind of paper or even small pieces of mean get hung in them. But ya, i can pour it out if im that impatient

Comment

The drains are about "dime sized" and ice clogs them as well as meat or other continents. Plus mine need pliers to loosen... when I put them in hand tight.

None leak, so I'll give them that, but.... no for $400 I'm not going ton"tilt" it over and be happy. They work great as a cooler but that is one negative

My yetis and rtics have one drain and it's quarter sized.... it don't stop up, don't leak either, and my 5 yo can drain it without a pipe wrench

Comment

The drains are about "dime sized" and ice clogs them as well as meat or other continents. Plus mine need pliers to loosen... when I put them in hand tight.

None leak, so I'll give them that, but.... no for $400 I'm not going ton"tilt" it over and be happy. They work great as a cooler but that is one negative

My yetis and rtics have one drain and it's quarter sized.... it don't stop up, don't leak either, and my 5 yo can drain it without a pipe wrench
                  I guess the fact that i would never actually buy one of these coolers comes into play. I have owned 3-4 but all from raffles and gifts. SO i dont have as high of standards as the guys buying them

Comment

The times i have noticed they drain really slow is if some kind of paper or even small pieces of mean get hung in them. But ya, i can pour it out if im that impatient

I will admit I have had mine clog up with meat but I just poke my pinky finger in there and open it up. Maybe Bison with see this and one up yeti and do a 50 cent piece sized drain plug! Then we will probably have a backstrap slide though the hole and be bitching then lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      I will admit I have had mine clog up with meat but I just poke my pinky finger in there and open it up. Maybe Bison with see this and one up yeti and do a 50 cent piece sized drain plug! Then we will probably have a backstrap slide though the hole and be bitching then lol.

Maybe they should do silver dollar size with a mesh filter and then no one can ***** oh wait people with always *****.

Comment

Maybe they should do silver dollar size with a mesh filter and then no one can ***** oh wait people with always *****.

Lol

Comment

I'll be selling a 25qt soon if you're interested in that size.

Comment

I have 2 and like them. Any interest in a 25?

Comment

I have a Brute cooler 50qt (they changed their name to Bison a little while ago). I like it because its lighter than my pelican 50.

However the ruler on the lid is off by at least 1 inch. It bothers me so much that its on the bottom of my cooler pyramid.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got the big Daddy cooler, not sure on exact size and I love it! Love the latches. Some of the earlier coolers had a lid warping problem but I've been told that has been fixed on the newer coolers.

Comment

Working...
                                X