• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having some grilled Sable tonight

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
      Thanks for the heads up post police but, no one is hijacking or promoting. Just comments like everyone else. This is an open forum right??
      Keep up the solid work Ryan and look for ward to more updates!
      Yes sir... You are absolutely correct. It is an open forum. So, you shouldn't have any problem when I post how awesome I think my outfitter is in your next hunt report?

Comment

Lol. Yeah.

Gary

Comment

RLadner, you going for the Springbok slam in the Free State?

I apologize if I offended anyone with the posts about another outfit other than Lincroma. I know they are a great outfit. My apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by firehunt fish View Post
            Yes sir... You are absolutely correct. It is an open forum. So, you shouldn't have any problem when I post how awesome I think my outfitter is in your next hunt report?
            Personally, I don't see anything wrong with mentioning other concessions on any of these posts. Limcroma Safaris does a fine job and donate a lot of hunts to various organizations. They have even donated hunts to our SCI chapter where I live here in Wyoming.
            Outfitters over there are a dime a dozen and while I went to a different one than Limcroma, it does not bother me if others are mentioned. I just enjoy reading about our membership having a great time over there and harvesting nice animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              RLadner, you going for the Springbok slam in the Free State?

I apologize if I offended anyone with the posts about another outfit other than Lincroma. I know they are a great outfit. My apologies.
              Yes, two years ago I shot a common and a copper. This time I'm after the black and white

Comment

Dinner was phenomenal. Grilled Sable is excellent . Kudu sausage. Dessert and after party [emoji1787][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                  Yes, two years ago I shot a common and a copper. This time I'm after the black and white

Good luck on the final 2! On my bucket list but I have a couple big ones for next summer!

Comment

Good luck on the final 2! On my bucket list but I have a couple big ones for next summer!
                    What are the ones on your list?

Comment

Great hunt rladner! reading through your posts takes me back to my trip over there several years ago. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Comment

Very nice! Looks delicious! Good luck on the rest of your hunt!! Thanks for sharing [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fantastic trip!

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                            What are the ones on your list?

Cape and Sable!

Comment

What an awesome thread.Great pics,and great kills!
                              Man,I could go just for the scenery,drinks,and food!
                              Thanks for posting!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cape and Sable!
                                Was able to get the Sable this trip. Next one will be for Cape

Comment

Working...
                                X