Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally. A W is a W.

Yordan / Yuli....

I tip my yeti tumbler full of brown water...
    Last edited by Chew; 06-11-2019, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Going to be fun when everyone is healthy.

Comment

[QUOTE=krausejmk;14193364]My son Cole was born yesterday so this is his first game. Go Stros!

[/QUOTE

Congratulations. Cole is good luck for us.

We will expect you and Cole to watch every game from now on to keep it going.

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
          My son Cole was born yesterday so this is his first game. Go Stros!

Congrats, man! Cole is a strong handle. I remember appreciating west coast games when my son was that small and not sleeping well yet. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=Starman;14193534]
            Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
            My son Cole was born yesterday so this is his first game. Go Stros!

[/QUOTE

Congratulations. Cole is good luck for us.

We will expect you and Cole to watch every game from now on to keep it going.

You go it! We’re in for the long haul, lol

Comment

Since May 4th the Stros are 28-8 with several of their stars out. They also only had 3 off days during those 36 games. They are 8-2 in their last 10 games with half of the position starters being minor league call-ups or bench players during that span. I think I read somewhere that the rangers had actually shaved a few games off the division lead Things that make you go hmmm. This team is stacked and I think Luhnow is going to make it better which is crazy to think about. Im looking forward to those deals. They have too many OF prospects and need to move a few for either more pitching, a legit backup catcher that can swing the stick, or perhaps a veteran bat to DH.

Comment

Interesting the Brewer starter tonight has an 8-2 record but a near 4 era. He must be getting plenty of run support in his games.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Since May 4th the Stros are 28-8 with several of their stars out. They also only had 3 off days during those 36 games. They are 8-2 in their last 10 games with half of the position starters being minor league call-ups or bench players during that span. I think I read somewhere that the rangers had actually shaved a few games off the division lead Things that make you go hmmm. This team is stacked and I think Luhnow is going to make it better which is crazy to think about. Im looking forward to those deals. They have too many OF prospects and need to move a few for either more pitching, a legit backup catcher that can swing the stick, or perhaps a veteran bat to DH.
                  Yes watch out for the Rangers....in the rearview mirror.😉

Comment

Kemp gives JV the lead. 3-2 good guys!

Comment

Kempin ain’t easy!

Comment

And white kills the inning....

Comment

Berkman is wearing on me after just 2 games. He’s like the guy sitting on the next barstool[emoji23]

Comment

What a treat it is to watch JV pitch in an Astros uniform every 5th game.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                              Berkman is wearing on me after just 2 games. He’s like the guy sitting on the next barstool[emoji23]

I think he’s great. Not Blum great

Comment

White.

Make it stop

Comment

Working...
                                X