Hunting trike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting trike

A while back I asked for help from a machinist and Graysonhogs has been very patient and gracious in helping me with my build. I have completed the basic frame for my version of the atomic zombie timberwolf ( www.atomiczombie.com) to hunt from.

nice build, interesting designs

I'm ready to see a finished product, rigged for hunting!

Comment

im IN!!!!! watching this. i can say one thing, riding a bike in the woods is a lot harder than you think. i hunt public land in east texas and i tried to ride a bike in and out of my stand and never did it again. in fact, i ended up leaving the bike half way on the second hunt, and having to walk it back out.

Comment

in to see the final product

Comment

Better put some oversized tires on it. I'd hate to get bit on the *** by a rattlesnake!

Comment

I am nearing a stopping point until i get some parts, I need to find a 20 inch BMX bike to rip a part for some parts. Graysonhogs is in the process of making some parts

Iceman I was thinking on 4 inch wide tires eventually. I am thinking about some Kydex guards for the backside.
            Last edited by TommyGun; 07-10-2014, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Hmm this is interesting. Cant wait to see it finished.

Comment

Been working on chicken coop so the trike has been on the back burner. Just got the rims in last week, 26ers going to put 26x2.5 tubless tires on the back. I am picking up 2 more bicycles to rob parts from on Friday. Getting the wheels dipped in multi cam digital once the axles are built. Had to clean up some welding mistakes but looking forward to getting it rolling.

Comment

Never sene one in camo with a gun rack before. Interesting project.

Comment

Hunting trike

Maybe I will get this done before deer season. I have got the bearings mounted ant the suspension put in just waiting on parts.

Comment

cant wait to see it

Comment

watching

Comment

here are the wheel hubs going to get them welded up this week

Comment

I cannot get the pics to load from tap a talk so I will have to load later

Comment

you should look into electric bike conversions for this! throw a 1000w system on it and cruise at 25 mph in the woods!

Comment

Working...
                              X